Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

GN 2004r + converter + shifter + TV Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default GN 2004r + converter + shifter + TV Kit

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1250
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Okay all,

I was doing some testing on the car last night and appear to have found the limits of the transmission. It is shifting softly in 2nd gear. I checked the fluid and magnet and it's fine, so it's JUST starting to get soft in 2nd, but it will need a new clutch pack in 2nd gear. This is dirt cheap if you want to do it yourself, and not much money if you want to have it done for you.

The transmission was built by DelTrans, which is a well known 2004r builder. It has a Stage Right trans bake in it, and will hold in gear until you shift it (or shift normally if you just leave it in overdrive). The transmission is SOLID everywhere else but 2nd gear. I would just put a fresh 2nd gear clutch pack in it and run it in my car, but my concern is that at 700+ RWHP I'm pushing the limits of it. At ~550 it was a-ok.

Converter is an FTI billet street w/ lockup. It's got 2500 miles on it and is a really, really, really nice piece. This is a great converter. 3600 RPM stall, but it's very friendly on the street as well.

Includes the appropriate flexplate and spacers to use the transmission with an LS1.

Includes a TV Made EZ kit for a 2004r on an LS1. This is REQUIRED to run a 2004r on an LS1 (or a 700r4 on it for that matter) since it is what makes the transmission actually shift. This setup was 175 dollars alone.

Also includes a B&M Ratchet shifter with all the cables to hook it up to the transmission.

I will crate it and ship it anywhere in the US.

Asking $1250 + S&H. The converter, TV kit and shifter are worth approximately that much on their own. Buy it, put new clutches in yourself or have it done at a tranny shop for a couple hundred dollars and have a 550+ RWHP capable transmission.

I have perfect feedback for a reason. This is just as described.

I'll also consider trades/partial trades (or cash on my end for the right deal) for a Powerglide and requisite converter. I need something that will handle 800 RWHP.