Street Racing & Kill Stories - L99 vs cobra, g8, and gto

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : L99 vs cobra, g8, and gto

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:06 PM
was up guys havent posted here in a while well i had fun this pass sunday at a "dig" meeting but some of us decided to do some rolls, well i raced the gto which was an ls1 intake and nitrous, the dig runs i didnt recorded (still waiting on his videos) first run they flagged us and i left him behind bad, around 5-6 lenghts. after that he asked for the move so i decided to give him the move, he jumped out about 3-4 cars, and as soon as i got traction i started to real him in pretty bad and right before i was around his bumper he will slam on the brakes, so we did it again same thing, he was infront and i was walking him pretty bad and he will let off, so i said keep on going, and he said next time in 2 weeks. So i said ok, hook me up with a different car, so he throws at me a 2011-2012 mustang gt 5.0 with intake, exhaust and idk what else. so i was ready to do a dig (since earlier that night he punked 2 different camaros from a dig lol, one was an ls1 with cam and bolt ons, and the other one was an ls3 with idk what mods) so he asked for a 25 roll so we honked it off bam, got him 2-3 cars and pulling, we did the same again and same outcome, but we will have to let off at around 80-90 do to the streets being set up for digs.

next run i raced a g8, heads/cam/fbo/stall on a nitrous tune. he honked it off but i couldnt hear so he took a hit (not his fault) 30roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FJhZINCHs&list=UUZlBX68nhTOE44RDn7IIlGg&index=5&feature=plcp

again but the g8 let off, and a 502rwhp cobra jumped in the mix 30 roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KW9WukMXg&list=UUZlBX68nhTOE44RDn7IIlGg&index=4&feature=plcp

again vs the cobra 40roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UiMaYbp4iQ&list=UUZlBX68nhTOE44RDn7IIlGg&index=3&feature=plcp

another 40roll with the cobra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ7mBw2hPHs&feature=relmfu

now vs the gto on spray from a 30roll (i did get the video of this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTcLikD26jA&feature=relmfu

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:08 PM
o btw i changed tuners, guys .... other tune was a little lean and the timing tables were changed by the new tuner

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:24 PM
one of the camaros that got punked lol (cammed out ls1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA6yET8vKMY&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vuq_pkmtU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

the ls3, the video says l99 but you can clearly tell its standard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gf3qSLE1Sk&feature=relmfu

2SSARME
06-26-2012, 08:25 PM
so your tune l99 is running next to 500rwhp cobras and sprayed goats?

lol okay.

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:31 PM
same thing i said, i was seriously surprised

look at what one of his homeboys said on the forum

The cobra makes 502rwhp and 520rwtq to be exact. It has full bolt ons such as full exhaust, gears, upper and lower pulley, ported blower, etc

2SSARME
06-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Even if you had a super tuned 500rwhp L99, a 500rwhp cobra would smoke you.

ohioborn80
06-26-2012, 08:34 PM
LOL...thi sguy is so funny...

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:36 PM
if you thinking i am spray, i am not tripping i get it alot. local ppl seen under my hood so i dont need internet ppl to believe

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:36 PM
LOL...thi sguy is so funny...

does your homeboys g8 still want to race.?

2SSARME
06-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Even if you were spraying you wouldn't beat a 500rwhp cobra.

A big cam and a 150 shot then I would believe you.

You're talking about a low weight instant-torque in his blower type car. His roll was his sweet spot. In other words, that's probably a slightly modified cobra or the guy left in 8th gear.

ohioborn80
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
does your homeboys g8 still want to race.?

There is a few in Houston I know. What one you want. N/A 500whp+ one or 600whp FI one.

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Even if you were spraying you wouldn't beat a 500rwhp cobra.

A big cam and a 150 shot then I would believe you.

You're talking about a low weight instant-torque in his blower type car. His roll was his sweet spot. In other words, that's probably a slightly modified cobra or the guy left in 8th gear.

i didnt believe it either when his homeboy told me its was a 500rwhp+ .... but what can i do.? its his word against mine

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 08:47 PM
There is a few in Houston I know. What one you want. N/A 500whp+ one or 600whp FI one.

stock cubic inch.? yes why not

2SSARME
06-26-2012, 08:54 PM
i didnt believe it either when his homeboy told me its was a 500rwhp+ .... but what can i do.? its his word against mine

Call him out on it. What blower did it have? I have yet to see a stock blower cobra run over 500rwhp without spray.

Really looks like a slightly modified cobra.. Maybe a few more psi or something. No way in hell that car is 500rwhp if you truly aren't hiding a shot, motor swap or extensive weight reduction.

ohioborn80
06-26-2012, 08:55 PM
stock cubic inch.? yes why not

Its stock 6.0 with huge cam/heads bolt ons. old set up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUJ22mcKrm0

new
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOoXOFfk7_U&feature=channel&list=UL

ohioborn80
06-26-2012, 08:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y39f5mhOcvw&feature=youtu.be

here few others in houston area.

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Call him out on it. What blower did it have? I have yet to see a stock blower cobra run over 500rwhp without spray.

Really looks like a slightly modified cobra.. Maybe a few more psi or something. No way in hell that car is 500rwhp if you truly aren't hiding a shot, motor swap or extensive weight reduction.

i being honest with yal man, stock l99 no nitrous no nothing, i just texted his homeboy and he keeps saying its a 500+rwhp which idk wtf, i really thought it was a slightly modded cobra myself but his buddy was the one who told me about it, i didnt even bother on asking when i ran him

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 09:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y39f5mhOcvw&feature=youtu.be

here few others in houston area.

xp dru, he is waiting for my truck also. wickedg8 was the one i raced thats on the video on the OP ... who else you got?? ill race the red ONLY if its stock cubic inch

F-Body_4_Life
06-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Tune only l99 beats 500hp Cobra?? Wheres my fucking popcorn..

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Tune only l99 beats 500hp Cobra?? Wheres my fucking popcorn..

what can i have to beat a 500rwhp cobra that people wouldnt notice.?? eh.? idk why in the fuck ppl dont want to believe me, i am tired of racing ppl, if yal not gonna believe yal can gtfo of my thread easy as 1,2,3 and easy as A,B,C

marc97taws6
06-26-2012, 09:24 PM
So tune/straight pipe L99 Camaros run with 500rwhp Cobras?

I know what my next vehicle is going to be :devil:

NightmareTA
06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Anybody else find it odd that you heard no supercharger whine whatsoever on any of the cobra vids? They are loud stock even.

And OP, you are by far the biggest, most D-baggiest lying sack of shit I have ever seen. Your vids are so full of fail it's not even funny. Do you really expect us to believe you beat not one, not two, but three different cars that all make a shitload more power than you? LOL, GTFO of here dude. You're not fooling anybody. :gtfo:

ScreaminRedZ
06-26-2012, 09:25 PM
These threads are always good for a laugh.

marc97taws6
06-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Anybody else find it odd that you heard no supercharger whine whatsoever on any of the cobra vids? They are loud stock even.

And OP, you are by far the biggest, most D-baggiest lying sack of shit I have ever seen. Your vids are so full of fail it's not even funny. Do you really expect us to believe you beat not one, not two, but three different cars that all make a shitload more power than you? LOL, GTFO of here dude. You're not fooling anybody. :gtfo:

Dude, it is called the el mero camero for a reason :eyes:

NightmareTA
06-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Dude, it is called the el mero camero for a reason :eyes:

The mexican camaros apparently came with a lot more HP than the American ones...

:confused:

ZNix
06-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Not sure if you could get a big cam in the 114-115 LSA range. Wouldn't that sound stock but put down great power? You also wouldn't notice heads and ported intake. He might not be hiding a shot.. But maybe a head/cam/stall.

Nix

94whitez28
06-26-2012, 09:34 PM
I noticed his grammar and his spelling has improved.

ohioborn80
06-26-2012, 09:37 PM
xp dru, he is waiting for my truck also. wickedg8 was the one i raced thats on the video on the OP ... who else you got?? ill race the red ONLY if its stock cubic inch

So y ou pulled a C/bolt on/stall/nitrous G8 that runs well in the 11's? And yoru just straight pipe, no cats and a tune. GTFO!

07 z71 silverado
06-26-2012, 10:21 PM
I have tuned both a l99 stock camaro and a camd ls3 camaro neither one would come near a 500rwhp cobra.

willys srt8
06-26-2012, 10:35 PM
So tune/straight pipe L99 Camaros run with 500rwhp Cobras?

I know what my next vehicle is going to be :devil:

They do if you pull a few spark plugs. :nod:

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 11:45 PM
So y ou pulled a C/bolt on/stall/nitrous G8 that runs well in the 11's? And yoru just straight pipe, no cats and a tune. GTFO!

nitrous tune!!! you moroon, not on nitrous, he was N/A when i ran him

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 11:53 PM
sorry forgot to add this one, this one is a 40 roll against the cobra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UiMaYbp4iQ&list=UUZlBX68nhTOE44RDn7IIlGg&index=3&feature=plcp

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 11:55 PM
I noticed his grammar and his spelling has improved.

my grammar been always ok, but i never thought it would matter on a forum, much less on street/kill section, so i never tried. But since i want those dumb asses to stop talking shit, i rather TRY and type as good as i can.

lablackbeast
06-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Not sure if you could get a big cam in the 114-115 LSA range. Wouldn't that sound stock but put down great power? You also wouldn't notice heads and ported intake. He might not be hiding a shot.. But maybe a head/cam/stall.

Nix

LMFAO, i dont have time for been sneeky. i would love too but its too much for not claiming it, i think someone will see or hear something in the car, i have the stock timing cover, and you can actually hear my lifters i hate that DOD but gotta live with it, o and stall. I am still undecided cause i keep hearing that ill loose MPH in the quarter mile, and everybody says MPH is what you need for the streets, so i rather leave the stock one.

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 12:39 AM

wtf are you tripping about, look at this other 499rwhp cobra going at it with a eaton swap mach 1

03:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-CtuJzJGk

and didnt your brother beat a eaton swap mach1.??? so stop fucking bullshithing me cause i can pull the card on your brother car too, is your brother hiding mods.? is that why you so sure i am also.?

ohioborn80
06-27-2012, 01:03 AM
nitrous tune!!! you moroon, not on nitrous, he was N/A when i ran him

Even on a nitrous tune and with his other mods he has enough to rape your car with said mods. I know cause I did it all the tim ein my G8 with out a cam. Crushed L99/Ls3 camaro's all the time.

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Shit is just fishy.
I seen your other vids elmero and you have yourself running side by side with CAMMED SRT8 jeeps from a dig....

DIG.

6PntHo
06-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Uhhhh... this should be good. lol

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Shit is just fishy.
I seen your other vids elmero and you have yourself running side by side with CAMMED SRT8 jeeps from a dig....

DIG.

he was all motor, and from a dig dont think i am like every dumb ass out there, i feather it then gun it when i feel its going to hook, if it dont hook i just let off again and get back on it again. i guess you can say DRIVER MOD.??

ohioborn80
06-27-2012, 01:25 AM
feathering you isn't helping against a AWD vehicle that would be running least bottom 12's or should be in the 11's. Either one yoru car will not do with its mods.

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 01:35 AM
feathering you isn't helping against a AWD vehicle that would be running least bottom 12's or should be in the 11's. Either one yoru car will not do with its mods.

Well idk what to tell you, all .... Just know from a stop, I am not your typical dumb ass guy that guns it right off the bat and sits there till it hooks

Heater
06-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Have to admit that it was odd not hearing the blower on the Cobra.

A pulleyed Cobra makes some noise, and a ported one is usually really loud.

odthetruth
06-27-2012, 03:44 AM
No offense dude... but didn't sound like a Cobra (no real whine)... If it was a Cobra, somehow, it definitely wasn't 500rwhp. I don't see how an L99 with a muffler delete and a tune puts distance on a 500rwhp Cobra... I don't see how that even makes sense. I wouldn't believe the hype there. But then again... there's too much hype in too many of these vids.

When its the El Mero Maro showin up... Its the only car capable of slaying a Mach.
Once that tune settle... unstoppable?

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:16 AM
Read for yourself

http://houstonperformancetrucks.com/showthread.php?25068-Last-nights-meeting-rolls/page2

ohioborn80
06-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Funny talking to people and your own link no one believes your car is what you say. Funny I was told your a tool from talking with a few people. Sounds like no one is buying the tune straight pipe only.

BT03mach-1
06-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Funny talking to people and your own link no one believes your car is what you say. Funny I was told your a tool from talking with a few people. Sounds like no one is buying the tune straight pipe only.

EVERYONE knows he is a tool LOL i live here and he is the ass of every joke.

a couple month ago he called out my friends silver 03 cobra and that video was never posted! i don't think his camera man could keep up with it!

1Slow4Door
06-27-2012, 09:54 AM
:corn:

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 09:56 AM
EVERYONE knows he is a tool LOL i live here and he is the ass of every joke.

a couple month ago he called out my friends silver 03 cobra and that video was never posted! i don't think his camera man could keep up with it!

So does he lie on his mods or the cars he is running?

three83'camaro
06-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Good Races :confused:

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Ohio i seen what you put on grrrr8.net ... Yea the person who told you i am a told is mad and on fire because he thinks i am on nitrous but yet none of them can find it ... It ticks them off that they think i am like them and that i really have the time to hide a nitrous kit ..... He is also mad because he tried to fool me that he was N/A bolt on g8 ... But i found a link on grrrr8.net and put him on blast and he got a little upset after that .... O and btmach1 you look more like an ass getting ran thru by a HONDA, and i didnt call out your boy in that cobra, my homeboy who is a fan of cobras wanted to see a cobra in action and he called him out for me .... But as you should know i am not scared to loose. So went for it SOLO, so i would get a video mr.clean?

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 12:05 PM

I have popped hood several times and they sit their and just try to figure it out, i have had one of them go thru all my car so they would shut everyone else up!!! It gets annoying that they blaim you for their acts. But like i said before, "one of these days these motherfuckers gonna see what my car does on spray" i promise you all these motherfuckers gonna think i am a strocker or some shit.

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 12:32 PM
It's just a simple fact that you're running with 10 and 11 second cars when with your mods you have a.... high 12 second car at best ?

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 12:40 PM
10sec cars??? What car is a 10sec car ... The g8 runs a best of 11.5 @ 122 on dope ... So what will it run on motor?? And the cobra idk what it runs but, 502rwhp is what he makes so i couldnt really tell you what went wrong with him

CHADsterss
06-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Just saying its fishy when I beat you before my transmission was built up and before I had 3.73s and the time we race about 2 or 3 months after that you beat me by like 3 cars, and you claim that you won because "your tune settled in"

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Just saying its fishy when I beat you before my transmission was built up and before I had 3.73s and the time we race about 2 or 3 months after that you beat me by like 3 cars, and you claim that you won because "your tune settled in"

I never said that was the reason my car ran better, i said MAYBE the tune settled in? Never stated as a fact, gears from what i heard slow you down from a roll .... And also the time i beat you 3-4 cars i had also changed the oil and spark plugs .... Idk when.was the last time that was done in the car when i did my first oil change and spark plug change but it helped a lil ... Nothing major, but like i saod jake has went thru the car all the way thru and i have nothing to hide ... So that leaves me no choice but to sit here and take people shit

three83'camaro
06-27-2012, 01:00 PM
WTH is a tune setteling in? if your tuner is halfway decent the fueling tables should be good enough to where your trims are within +- a couple percent and if thats the case when the long term and short term trims do "settle in" you wouldnt even know..ive seen this settle in statment twice in this thread, im not an experianced tuner so i might be missing somthing, enlighten me im curious?

BT03mach-1
06-27-2012, 01:09 PM

IDK other people have said it but i have never cared because it just a slow ass camaro.

anyway elstupidmaro I'm not going to argue with a handicapped little kid because i don't need any help going to hell.

i just saw someone on facebook posted about this thread and everyone was making fun of you. what you should do to show how stupid FAST your l99, settled tune straight pipe el camaro is? post all these races in the Texas section! you will get the respect you are looking for LOL

1Slow4Door
06-27-2012, 01:12 PM
10sec cars??? What car is a 10sec car ... The g8 runs a best of 11.5 @ 122 on dope ... So what will it run on motor?? And the cobra idk what it runs but, 502rwhp is what he makes so i couldnt really tell you what went wrong with him

the g8 ran an 11.91@116 on motor

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
IDK other people have said it but i have never cared because it just a slow ass camaro.

anyway elstupidmaro I'm not going to argue with a handicapped little kid because i don't need any help going to hell.

i just saw someone on facebook posted about this thread and everyone was making fun of you. what you should do to show how stupid FAST your l99, settled tune straight pipe el camaro is? post all these races in the Texas section! you will get the respect you are looking for LOL

link to facebook plz lolo

BT03mach-1
06-27-2012, 01:15 PM
WTH is a tune setteling in? if your tuner is halfway decent the fueling tables should be good enough to where your trims are within +- a couple percent and if thats the case when the long term and short term trims do "settle in" you wouldnt even know..ive seen this settle in statment twice in this thread, im not an experianced tuner so i might be missing somthing, enlighten me im curious?

settled tune is what he made up lol your right... he just don't have a clue what he is talking about.

CHADsterss
06-27-2012, 01:25 PM
LMFAO damn bill

1Slow4Door
06-27-2012, 01:30 PM

:rotflmao:

8ty8 LS1
06-27-2012, 01:54 PM
my girlfriend's cai, tunes, and muffler L99 camaro went 12.67 @ 109 in -900ft DA....there's no way you're tune and muffler delete only...

85mustang351
06-27-2012, 01:58 PM
that was the quietest 03 cobra ive ever heard. Sounds like a bolt on 01 with a body kit. no way in hell it was 500hp

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
1slow4door was there ... He will tell ypu its a cobra ... And bill i said in a sarcastic about the tune cause chad kepted bugging that my car had this and that .... I never thought yal would take it in the ass about me saying that ... And slow ass camaro?? Lmfao ... Give me a run N/A and youll see whats a slow ass camaro all about

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Next you'll be running side by side with new GTRs from a dig.

Just so you understand why we say you're bullshit...

Your car maybe trap what... 109? 110 if you're lucky...

a 500rwhp cobra will trap 122+

Something just isn't right here. You're on callouttech.. I mean ls1tech. You're going to get called out.

07 z71 silverado
06-27-2012, 02:49 PM
How an actual 500rwhp cobra runs. This cobra had upper,lower, intake, exhaust, stage IV ported steggy blower, and tune. His car trapped 123 in the 1/4. I was boltons at the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_gLeQupPdU&feature=plcp
I know for a fact my car when it was boltons would put a bus and half on you.

BT03mach-1
06-27-2012, 03:25 PM
1slow4door was there ... He will tell ypu its a cobra ... And bill i said in a sarcastic about the tune cause chad kepted bugging that my car had this and that .... I never thought yal would take it in the ass about me saying that ... And slow ass camaro?? Lmfao ... Give me a run N/A and youll see whats a slow ass camaro all about

sorry i don't street race clowns.

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 03:35 PM

Then dont race yourself

1990LSx
06-27-2012, 04:22 PM

:usa:

350znal
06-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Wow.. either your being secretive of your mods, lieing about the other peoples mods or misinformed by them. That sounds like a n/a cobra....

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 04:26 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................. .................................................. .......................

Roman i straight up freight trained your ass like nothing only running at about 70ish% ON MOTOR. . . .

Bill will fuck you so hard you'd swear your a show palace bitch.. go wack your dick some where else with your good hand because we all dont give a fuck about you and your joke of a racing life

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Are you sure this isn't you elmero?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWPfElih2kQ

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Na 2SS I back up my shit, these guys are haters, for one because my brothers N/A truck surprised the shit out of their 6.0 on nitrous, they were so sure we were spraying (which we weren't) because they were and couldn't beat it, he also put a beaten on tx outlaws camaro, when it was stock, they mad they NEED nitrous to beat an N/A truck ..... And when I was pro charged none had balls to race me and thru at me a 440 corvette on nitrous, lmfao. They guys are haters and you know what's a hater?? A reflection of their selfs of what they want to be, lol that txoutlaw kid is one funny fucker, he only talks shit thru Internet or text message BUT never in person, so I don't worry about fuck asses like him

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Na 2SS I back up my shit, these guys are haters, for one because my brothers N/A truck surprised the shit out of their 6.0 on nitrous, they were so sure we were spraying (which we weren't) because they were and couldn't beat it, he also put a beaten on tx outlaws camaro, when it was stock, they mad they NEED nitrous to beat an N/A truck ..... And when I was pro charged none had balls to race me and thru at me a 440 corvette on nitrous, lmfao. They guys are haters and you know what's a hater?? A reflection of their selfs of what they want to be, lol that txoutlaw kid is one funny fucker, he only talks shit thru Internet or text message BUT never in person, so I don't worry about fuck asses like him

lol your brothers truck beat me?? lmao.. there are three people who will say other, i guess your brain is damaged also but oh well you know who daddy is. and you can lie about me being friendly all you want but like i've told you before act stupid in person see what happens lol even my friend was tripping about how much of a pussy you are when you were talking. and bottem line you cant beat me dru or bill but sure do love to keep are names in your mouth

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:11 PM
just stop being a dumbass roman and people wont treat you the way they do its that simple.. you act and talk big game but thats not who you are thats who you want to be, well guess what you are roman you own a broke ass blown motor truck and a tune only straight pipe (<--this fucking guy lol) camaro.. and say all you want about me it doesnt hurt me at all lol like i said you know who daddy is

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:15 PM
and for all reading this this kids truck raced Hellraiser.. a 440 lsx lingenfelter Z06 and this dumbass thinks he beat hellraisers vette in his pos truck lmao.. hellraiser played with you roman and you thought you won, he then went all out ON MOTOR and ass raped you and you said he sprayed lol no buddy that was just on a nitrous tune, then you raced a cam only Z06 and couldnt even beat that, but its just dont be suprised when your truck comes back out and runs another 12 lol

you dont see us all over the internet making threads roman bitching and crying its you so say what you want but it dont bother me or anyone else so have at it

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:20 PM
lol your brothers truck beat me?? lmao.. there are three people who will say other, i guess your brain is damaged also but oh well you know who daddy is. and you can lie about me being friendly all you want but like i've told you before act stupid in person see what happens lol even my friend was tripping about how much of a pussy you are when you were talking. and bottem line you cant beat me dru or bill but sure do love to keep are names in your mouth

Lmfao, Brian you know you full of shit just like every single one of your crew yal are nothing to worry about, trust me .... O and I got smart with you that day you told me to pop hood didn't I?? Wasn't I treating you like a dumbass and even laughed in your face because you are a joke bro that's all you are. You think you a bad ass because you have the crew behind you but that day you was solo with chad and the other dude, you were a lil pussy, in my eyes you will always be a pussy

1990LSx
06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
FAIL close thread!

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:23 PM
and for all reading this this kids truck raced Hellraiser.. a 440 lsx lingenfelter Z06 and this dumbass thinks he beat hellraisers vette in his pos truck lmao.. hellraiser played with you roman and you thought you won, he then went all out ON MOTOR and ass raped you and you said he sprayed lol no buddy that was just on a nitrous tune, then you raced a cam only Z06 and couldnt even beat that, but its just dont be suprised when your truck comes back out and runs another 12 lol

you dont see us all over the internet making threads roman bitching and crying its you so say what you want but it dont bother me or anyone else so have at it
Yea ofcourse I don't see yal on the Internet because all yal do is use fake accounts like lil bitches, other than that it's cool

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:25 PM
FAIL close thread!

There goes another hero, thinking he a bad ass behind a screen name, ha

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 05:27 PM
You sure talk a lot of shit for having a relatively slow car mero.....

sergo
06-27-2012, 05:28 PM
street racing iz cereal bizness y'all.

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:30 PM
You sure talk a lot of shit for having a relatively slow car mero.....

Slow car, but sure beat a 500rwhp cobra, a cam, heads, fbo, steal g8 and a Gto on nitrous, yea that's slow alright

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:30 PM
lol lets see what chad says about you saying anything lol.. in your head you prolly said something but believe me roman you dint your not dumb enough to open your mouth in person

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:31 PM
you wana race for some cash then since you beat a 500hp cobra and wickedsg8 and a 440lsx vette.. race me again for some cash i am just a cam only 6spd car

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:35 PM
you wana race for some cash then since you beat a 500hp cobra and wickedsg8 and a 440lsx vette.. race me again for some cash i am just a cam only 6spd car

I called you out, don't act like you the one who called me out

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDmsJdW-OZo&feature=relmfu

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:36 PM
-_- ok roman same shit you txted me before i checked my phone big deal you win there you happy?

everyone he called me out first ok guys so make sure yall know hes the badass

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Lmfao, how much then??

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Here's my stock SS vs a tuned 2012 M3 DCT. Since I'm so fast I gave him a big hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=813AEomeJos&feature=plcp

modafucking modded cars aint got shit VS MY STOCK L99!!!!

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:43 PM
lol dude im done you just made me laugh over what you txted me lol wow... no i will not race you again im done now i know why dru gave up dealing with your ass lmao

n20kid
06-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Alright Mr.Beast car, I will give u 2 and the hit for $1000 from a dig... Since u beat all these high powered cars u should have no problem taking this..

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Alright Mr.Beast car, I will give u 2 and the hit for $1000 from a dig... Since u beat all these high powered cars u should have no problem taking this..

Do I get the same offer?

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Was up big cube guy, you wanna pick on a tune only maro, ha shows what kind of a bully you are, don't worry something will out for yal high horsepower guys soon

1990LSx
06-27-2012, 05:56 PM
There goes another hero, thinking he a bad ass behind a screen name, ha

no hero here. You are my hero. Fastest tune only L99 in country. Chevy should buy your car back and hire your tuner. Your doing things cammed LS3 cars can't do. Does a jewish carpenter tune your car? Just curious. :eyes:

1990LSx
06-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Was up big cube guy, you wanna pick on a tune only maro, ha shows what kind of a bully you are, don't worry something will out for yal high horsepower guys soon

How big cube is it? If your beating 500+ hp cobras a big cube LS1 shouldn't be much different. Take that race if your car beats 500hp cobras. You should win if your walking 500+hp cobras.

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 05:58 PM

what makes him any different? that car is more street friendly than mine and what you know he will win so why not let him take your money just like you txted me, you said i will win just come get it well why not bobby?

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 06:00 PM
I am just going by what his buddies were saying that car pushes why are yal acting like I am making shit up??

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
what makes him any different? that car is more street friendly than mine and what you know he will win so why not let him take your money just like you txted me, you said i will win just come get it well why not bobby?

Ok I'll race him .... When and where?? All motor right

CHADsterss
06-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Lol Brian what am I supposed to say? I admit that I lost to him I just think its strange how one day I can beat him then the next I lose by 2 or 3 cars

ohioborn80
06-27-2012, 06:07 PM
I called you out, don't act like you the one who called me out

I called you out and drove to houston. You was a no show, txt notta nothing.

stockz
06-27-2012, 06:10 PM
I see two problems, as stated before .. NO Blower whine.. come on if your as Street savey as you claim you would know .. No whine ..No blower

Next, pay someone what they want and you can get any number you want..

Cure: Simply take someone up on a race off SRK, oh and Video it for us all.

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Lol Brian what am I supposed to say? I admit that I lost to him I just think its strange how one day I can beat him then the next I lose by 2 or 3 cars

just that when we went up to him did he laugh in my face or say anything stupid or talk any shit? he didnt right he acted like a little bitch and even offered me to drive his car lmao..

lablackbeast
06-27-2012, 06:16 PM
I offered you to drive my car because it was hiliarious that you thought I was on spray, me And my homeboys were making jokes in front of yal about me being on spray and laughing our asses off

n20kid
06-27-2012, 06:31 PM
The difference between you and I is the fact that I don't continually post up that I am a stock car, I hardly ever post.. Period. Much less talk like I'm the biggest game around. I saw ur car run, I know what it runs. On motor. Want me to post the old tune file? U constantly post that u are beating 500+ rwhp cars. Trust me, I tune these cars everyday its not just motor unless every single one of these 500+ rwhp cars don't know how to drive.. If u want to run, pill that bitch up and let it eat. Let's do it. If it isn't on a kit and u have the one 600 rwhp stock L99 in the world then put a 500 fogger on it cause trust me u gonna need everything u can. Hell I called u out in a 6.2 truck on 1 kit (Underdog) 3 times before when u had ur blown truck running and u avoided it like a fat kid on a diet by a candy store.. So Point is, u are getting rail roaded on here time after time again after these "stock L99" posts.. Give it a rest, some of us were born at night.. But not last night. Lastly, since when is a 408 a "Big Cube" motor? Hell, it's a lil motor.. Z06 has almost 20 ci on me!

x TX OuTLawZ x
06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
I offered you to drive my car because it was hiliarious that you thought I was on spray, me And my homeboys were making jokes in front of yal about me being on spray and laughing our asses off

this is how you know your lying.. you do not have "homeboys"

2SSARME
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
hey mero, are you black?

three83'camaro
06-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Sorry but the last couple post about made me fall off my chair.

F-Body_4_Life
06-27-2012, 08:05 PM
I've come to the conclusion that a bunch of GM workers showed up to work drunk and high and accidentally put a LS7 in lablackbeast's car when it was being built. He just hasent realized it yet.

ZNix
06-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Ill run you. I only have a V6. $1000 from a dig. Has to be worth my while to drive to TX.

Kidding. With my luck, I'd blow the trans again 500+ miles away from home <_<. That's what I get for picking on that C5 :D.

Nix

CyberGrey Z28
06-27-2012, 08:49 PM
If you're not running nitrous then you have the most "sleeper" H/C set up ever. (Take it as a compliment if you're truly bolt-on/tune)

Looks like you are willing to run a bunch of people to disprove the myth but are afraid of loosing to a "bolt-on L99?"

I'm in for more videos :corn:

hey mero, are you black?

Lol, don't put him on blast like that...people still burn crosses out there, especially if they roll on 22's.

n20kid
06-27-2012, 10:28 PM
This thread is an epic fail.. Lock It up..

BottleMach
06-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Don't lock it up, this is great! It's kinda like watching piranhas at feeding time ... :corn:

One more thing, Real cobra mustangs have a snake emblem in the grill, not a running horse, the hood didn't look like the 03/04 heat extraction hood more like the 99 or 00, and there was no twin screw s/c on that mustang. Just my .02

ScreaminRedZ
06-27-2012, 11:31 PM
One more thing, Real cobra mustangs have a snake emblem in the grill, not a running horse...

I could be wrong, but I always thought the Cobra grill emblems were aftermarket.

NightmareTA
06-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Go to the track and run that pile of shit and post some slips. I want to see some hard proof or else nobody is going to believe a word that comes out of your big mouth. Obviously you won't run anybody from the forum, but you keep posting vids of impossible wins. My brother just ran his GTO at the strip, and I can tell you it ran WELL above what a tune/exhaust L99 5th gen would. Quit talking shit until you have some proof.

bamaballa205
06-28-2012, 12:07 AM
I've been reading this since yesterday and I usually don't jump in on these threads, but I ran two 03/04 cobras this weekend. One being a K/B and the other one being pullied and as loud as my car is you could still hear the blowers loud and clear. The Mustang owner had to be lying about his HP numbers or your car is just a freak of nature LOL

F-Body_4_Life
06-28-2012, 12:21 AM
I could be wrong, but I always thought the Cobra grill emblems were aftermarket.

I could be wrong also, but I think some Terminators came from the factory with a running horse grill. Dammit where are the Mustang nutswingers when you need them!?!?

BottleMach
06-28-2012, 12:46 AM
No, if it is a true cobra it will always have a snake in the grill and one on each fender from the factory. It seems to me a lot of mustang guys buy cobra stuff for their cars because it looks nicer and try to pass it off as the real deal. from the video the only thing cobra about that car is the bumper. I'd say it was a bolt on 2v trying to pass as a 500hp beast and el whatchas face bought it. But don't blame him, he only.knows how to lie about his own car hahaha!

bamaballa205
06-28-2012, 12:57 AM
hey mero, are you black?

Where did that come from?????????

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Where did that come from?????????

are you black also?
is it racist to ask?
I am from africa and live in my lovely african nation with lots of blacks. I just want to know if he is one of my people.

bamaballa205
06-28-2012, 01:02 AM
are you black also?
is it racist to ask?
I am from africa and live in my lovely african nation with lots of blacks. I just want to know if he is one of my people.

Yes I am. Just wondered why u asked. Nope it's not racist to ask just wanted to know what race had to do with anything.

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Yes I am. Just wondered why u asked. Nope it's not racist to ask just wanted to know what race had to do with anything.

Oh hello my compadre!
Nothing at all. Just trying to incite racial tensions in an effort to pit the whites against the blacks.

odthetruth
06-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Here's my stock SS vs a tuned 2012 M3 DCT. Since I'm so fast I gave him a big hit.

JESUS. Thats what I like to call "Lettin the Tune Settle".

I am just going by what his buddies were saying that car pushes why are yal acting like I am making shit up??

Dude... even you have to know that "Cobra" was not making 500+rwhp. You do know that, don't you?

bamaballa205
06-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Oh hello my compadre!
Nothing at all. Just trying to incite racial tensions in an effort to pit the whites against the blacks.

That's messed up. LOL

At least you're honest.....

CHADsterss
06-28-2012, 01:36 AM
That bitch must have at least a 4 year aged tune. I'm still letting my tune age a little longer before it completely settles in.

bamaballa205
06-28-2012, 01:46 AM

Badass Camaro. She's running strong. Nice build

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Badass Camaro. She's running strong. Nice build

lol thanks
hopefully will run low 10s with new suspension slicks and 3 more pounds.
hoping to crack 9s with a 100 shot!

bamaballa205
06-28-2012, 01:53 AM
lol thanks
hopefully will run low 10s with new suspension slicks and 3 more pounds.
hoping to crack 9s with a 100 shot!

The potential is there. G/L keep us posted!!!

Heater
06-28-2012, 02:28 AM
I could be wrong also, but I think some Terminators came from the factory with a running horse grill. Dammit where are the Mustang nutswingers when you need them!?!?

The Cobra's came from the factory with a running horse, so many Cobra owners have changed the horse to a Cobra that it's easy to see why most think that they came from tbe factory with a Cobra.

You're Welcome Camero nut swingers :D

lablackbeast
06-28-2012, 02:37 AM
If yal don't beleave me o well, what can I do?

Read the thread for yals self
http://houstonperformancetrucks.com/showthread.php?25068-Last-nights-meeting-rolls

They told me not making nothing up

BottleMach
06-28-2012, 03:00 AM
The Cobra's came from the factory with a running horse, so many Cobra owners have changed the horse to a Cobra that it's easy to see why most think that they came from tbe factory with a Cobra.

You're Welcome Camero nut swingers :D

I stand corrected, guess you need a GM forum to learn new things about a Ford lol

1990LSx
06-28-2012, 07:54 AM
are you black also?
is it racist to ask?

if he is one of your people ya'll can have him back. We will cover shipping. :D

lablackbeast
06-28-2012, 11:01 AM
So I asked his buddy if there was any proof that, that cobra had dyno those numbers and have the mods stated, well here is the videos

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MRcYyQZ3dwA

CyberGrey Z28
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM
Was he running those street tires?

If so, I'm guessing he was fighting for traction up til the top of 3rd gear which would explain the result.

Mr.Lsx
06-28-2012, 11:37 AM
This guy has to be related to zyborg! All in fun ha!

lablackbeast
06-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Not to sure but, I didn't heard no spinning no nothing at all, nor the car banging on rev limiters like other cobra that I had seen spin, you can hear the gears clearly, he was not short shifting do to traction

Heater
06-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Ok, is it just me or can you not hear the blower in the video?

MTN_Z
06-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Not to sure but, I didn't heard no spinning no nothing at all, nor the car banging on rev limiters like other cobra that I had seen spin, you can hear the gears clearly, he was not short shifting do to traction

I think pretty much everybody in here knows what an L99 Camaro with a tune will do. That's why they argue with you. Factory freak is a BS term these days. I used to believe in factory freaks myself after beating tons of cars I shouldn't have. Then I started racing people with the same cars and same mods that could actually drive. I couldn't pull on them. The thing is, if you are tune only and his driving was as decent as you claim, it wasn't a 500rwhp Cobra. Bottom line. Congrats on your kill either way.

camaroboy14
06-28-2012, 02:42 PM
This is very believable .. His camaro can probably take down a C6 zo6 from a roll with no issues !! I mean c'mon he has a auto (like me) with a DRIVER MOD,and c'mon guys there is such thing as a FREAK ENGINE ! So beast I am with you, your tuned camaro can take down 11 second cars easy !! Why don't we settle this have op take video of a track run and see what he runs :) ??

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 03:08 PM

x500

People on here are just fucking stupid debating the hp numbers.

There's no fucking blower.
cobras have the loudest mother fucking blowers in the world.

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 03:13 PM
So you ask prove 500rwhp, he posts a vid of his obvious N/A car on a DYNO. Car clearly isn't cammed, has no lobe, has maybe exhaust headers.

Son, you raced a 99 cobra or something with headers and exhaust. The thing on the dyno is NOT 500rwhp hahahahah.

Just so you get an idea of how fast a cobra is, and how slow you are:

I once was like you. Thought my bolt on L99 was fastest shit on planet. I was raping imports left and right, thinking I was hot shit. A ported/pullied cobra (450-470rwhp) ran me and he put such a bad beating on me, that every 2ft long black penis could rape it.

ohioborn80
06-28-2012, 03:13 PM
This is very believable .. His camaro can probably take down a C6 zo6 from a roll with no issues !! I mean c'mon he has a auto (like me) with a DRIVER MOD,and c'mon guys there is such thing as a FREAK ENGINE ! So beast I am with you, your tuned camaro can take down 11 second cars easy !! Why don't we settle this have op take video of a track run and see what he runs :) ??

S then he will just sandbag it...LOL..

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 03:23 PM
he'd have to pedal yo

ZNix
06-28-2012, 04:01 PM
So you ask prove 500rwhp, he posts a vid of his obvious N/A car on a DYNO. Car clearly isn't cammed, has no lobe, has maybe exhaust headers.

Son, you raced a 99 cobra or something with headers and exhaust. The thing on the dyno is NOT 500rwhp hahahahah.

Just so you get an idea of how fast a cobra is, and how slow you are:

I once was like you. Thought my bolt on L99 was fastest shit on planet. I was raping imports left and right, thinking I was hot shit. A ported/pullied cobra (450-470rwhp) ran me and he put such a bad beating on me, that every 2ft long black penis could rape it.

You can see the blower in the video. Look again. Probably not his car, but this one DOES have a blower.

Nix

NOLAG05
06-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah... if you pause the video at :52 you can see the blower... looks like a stock Eaton to me... could be ported Eaton... have a could port Eatons here in MD that are 500rwhp...

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 06:27 PM
And why is it that there is absolutely -no- sound of the bov?

stockz
06-28-2012, 07:06 PM

I like he shows the motor but i see no blower, he shows a dyno with out the numbers but claims it is still 500+ ?????????????? Come on man(op), Give it up

stockz
06-28-2012, 07:09 PM
I think pretty much everybody in here knows what an L99 Camaro with a tune will do. That's why they argue with you. Factory freak is a BS term these days. I used to believe in factory freaks myself after beating tons of cars I shouldn't have. Then I started racing people with the same cars and same mods that could actually drive. I couldn't pull on them. The thing is, if you are tune only and his driving was as decent as you claim, it wasn't a 500rwhp Cobra. Bottom line. Congrats on your kill either way.

Factory freaks Do exist, with a good driver my car went 12.9X at 107, with me, at the time i just got the car and wasnt a good shifter I still went 13.01@107 at Richmond, va

MTN_Z
06-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Factory freaks Do exist, with a good driver my car went 12.9X at 107, with me, at the time i just got the car and wasnt a good shifter I still went 13.01@107 at Richmond, va

My car went 13.2 at 108.52 in 2300 DA bone stock at Pomona. 107 is not an out of the ordinary trap speed for a stock F-body. The ET can vary based on track prep and driver.

I'm sure a lot of the older vehicles had factory freaks due to varying production tolerances, but any big differences you see between our cars is going to be track and weather related. I've owned my car for 13 years and raced tons of F-bodies when they were stock or lightly modded. Very minor variances in my experience.

BT03mach-1
06-28-2012, 07:52 PM
i wish he would post these in the texas section! someone knows all these cars I'm sure or friends that do. 95% of the texas people never look over here. i'm not going to be a dick and do it so....

BT03mach-1
06-28-2012, 07:56 PM
My car went 13.2 at 108.52 in 2300 DA bone stock at Pomona. 107 is not an out of the ordinary trap speed for a stock F-body. The ET can vary based on track prep and driver.

I'm sure a lot of the older vehicles had factory freaks due to varying production tolerances, but any big differences you see between our cars is going to be track and weather related. I've owned my car for 13 years and raced tons of F-bodies when they were stock or lightly modded. Very minor variances in my experience.

you are right. ford vary a little more because of more cams. its driver

Theblacknightls1
06-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Bs on him beating 500 whp cobra with his mods. I'm sure he sprays or bs about the other guys car. If your near SA let's find out what you got!

350znal
06-28-2012, 08:05 PM
And why is it that there is absolutely -no- sound of the bov?

There is no bov/bypass valve on a roots type blower... that thing should be making all kinds of noise..

2SSARME
06-28-2012, 08:08 PM
There is no bov/bypass valve on a roots type blower... that thing should be making all kinds of noise..

Yeah. I have no fucking idea why I mentioned bov... lol.

Been reading up on fucking turbos too much lately.

willys srt8
06-28-2012, 09:06 PM

That Richmond track suuuuuuuucks. Lack of track prep, that drop about half way down it... LOL

lablackbeast
06-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Look guys and girls, I proved yal with different stuff already, first was the thread where they clearly stated the mods of the car

Post # 22
http://houstonperformancetrucks.com/showthread.php?25068-Last-nights-meeting-rolls/page2

Second you see the blower on the car, and you can clearly read the comments were the owner stated he pushed 502rwhp and 520rwtq
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=MRcYyQZ3dwA

07 z71 silverado
06-28-2012, 10:09 PM
"Lol I admit it got louder do to my new tuner adding more fuel on the tune, the old tune my car was leaned out for some dumb ass reason, but fuel makes more power if yal didn't know"

Quoted from you why your car was louder. Adding fuel does not make your car louder. All you did by saying that is prove that you added either more mods or nitrous. Do you really think people are retarded. I mean your not the first person to spray your car and say your not.

NightmareTA
06-28-2012, 10:35 PM
OP is officially the new ls1tech SR&K troll.

BottleMach
06-28-2012, 10:38 PM
I can't explain why you can't hear the s/c but this video clearly shows it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LtlrJ3yv0

AWDTBSS
06-28-2012, 11:11 PM
lying about mods is sick

lablackbeast
06-28-2012, 11:15 PM
"Lol I admit it got louder do to my new tuner adding more fuel on the tune, the old tune my car was leaned out for some dumb ass reason, but fuel makes more power if yal didn't know"

Quoted from you why your car was louder. Adding fuel does not make your car louder. All you did by saying that is prove that you added either more mods or nitrous. Do you really think people are retarded. I mean your not the first person to spray your car and say your not.

Tbh i didnt notice till ppl told me ... But i actually paid attencion to the car and it does have a different tone .... He also messed with the timing ... Maybe that could be it?? Idk i thought it would have been the fuel ... Since i remember my trucks tuner added a little fuel on it and gained pretty good ... But then again that was on a boosted vehicle ... I really careless if you or any of yal believe me

AWDTBSS
06-28-2012, 11:33 PM
didnt u trap like 112 or something like that? and u ran with a 500whp cobra

07 z71 silverado
06-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Tbh i didnt notice till ppl told me ... But i actually paid attencion to the car and it does have a different tone .... He also messed with the timing ... Maybe that could be it?? Idk i thought it would have been the fuel ... Since i remember my trucks tuner added a little fuel on it and gained pretty good ... But then again that was on a boosted vehicle ... I really careless if you or any of yal believe me

TBH i dont care what you have. Your still slow. I can go faster 0 to 100 and back to 0 before you can get to 100.

oddwraith
06-28-2012, 11:46 PM
Good runs. Why does the original post sound like it's all future runs or predictions? Just the lingo or you lost for english? Thanks for posting though.

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 02:28 AM
TBH i dont care what you have. Your still slow. I can go faster 0 to 100 and back to 0 before you can get to 100.

Lmfao, typical shit talker when he knows he is not a local, it's fine with me as long as I know what my car can do, well gl with that

oddwraith
06-29-2012, 02:29 AM
Thanks for answering....typical.

clonedws6
06-29-2012, 02:34 AM
Wouldn't adding more fuel make it rich?, thus making it slower?

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 02:41 AM
Wouldn't adding more fuel make it rich?, thus making it slower?

Problem is the car was lean, he riching it up a lil messed with the timing table and moved the RPM 250rpm

NastyTBSS
06-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Problem is the car was lean, he riching it up a lil messed with the timing table and moved the RPM 250rpm

He moved the rpm 250?? The idle or rev limiter?

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 04:26 AM
Shiftpoints

8ty8 LS1
06-29-2012, 05:31 AM
he's almost in mach territory. holding it 250 rpms past redline...

AWDTBSS
06-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Do you have upgraded Johnson rods atleast?

mikes01blkgt
06-29-2012, 09:20 AM
I don't post much but I sold my 03 cobra about 1 year ago. Had 2.93 upper with a 4lb lower and supporting mods with a ported eaton. With exactly 502rwhp. The sc had a slight whine even at idol. When you got into it, it would scream. Idk much about camaros so I wont mention the op car. But as mentioned before there is something up with the cobra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xprv5wX5zNU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is just in my driveway with windows up. I will try and find a old video from outside the car

07 z71 silverado
06-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Lmfao, typical shit talker when he knows he is not a local, it's fine with me as long as I know what my car can do, well gl with that

I wouldnt talk shit if you were not full of it. Do you not understand that your beating H/C cars and 500rwhp cobra with your supposably tune and exhaust delete l99. There are no such things as miracle tunes that give you 30 more rwhp than a regular tune.

three83'camaro
06-29-2012, 10:10 AM
"Lean is mean"... Rich is what your gona do if your running a dry shot in your airbox

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
I wouldnt talk shit if you were not full of it. Do you not understand that your beating H/C cars and 500rwhp cobra with your supposably tune and exhaust delete l99. There are no such things as miracle tunes that give you 30 more rwhp than a regular tune.

Yes a H/C car WITH a nitrous tune!!! Doesnt the nitrous tune slow you down? I mean i never knew it would be that much difference .. Cause last he supposably raced me all motor and pulled me bad ... But i think he was spraying already by the time because he wanted a high roll not no 30 like this time ... And yes a 500rwhp cobra that who knows whats wrong with

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 03:09 PM
"Lean is mean"... Rich is what your gona do if your running a dry shot in your airbox

Lol damm i swear yal are so i am spraying throw some cash at me and go allllll over the car if you want ... Yal down?? Lmk, if so ill take my car tonight to the meeting ... If not i am riding with a buddy like i had it planned

three83'camaro
06-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Im just messing with you man, im not that worried about it. its hard to believe for sure, but what ever im not out to prove your hiding somthing it is what it is. im just throwing out BS comments for shits and giggles :punch:

ScreaminRedZ
06-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Doesnt the nitrous tune slow you down?

Not after it settles in.

ZFreie
06-29-2012, 03:45 PM
OP? didn't you have a video of you doing a 0-100 pull or something somewhere, showing the speedo? If so mind pointing me in the direction of it?

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Not after it settles in.

Lol true true, I like the way you think buddy

AnnivSS
06-29-2012, 04:19 PM
If tunes settle in must shit must run 11's by now.

MTN_Z
06-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol damm i swear yal are so i am spraying throw some cash at me and go allllll over the car if you want ... Yal down?? Lmk, if so ill take my car tonight to the meeting ... If not i am riding with a buddy like i had it planned

I personally don't think you are spraying. I just think some of the cars you posted races against are underperforming or not what you think they are. I've been listening to Cobras for years, and that supposed Cobra doesn't even sound like it should to me. I don't mean the lack of blower whine either. It doesn't sound like it's turning the rpms a normal 03-04 Cobra does and it just sounds strange altogether. Watching your videos, yours sounds like it pulls as hard as a 110 trapping car should. It doesn't strike me as some freak.

ohioborn80
06-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Yes a H/C car WITH a nitrous tune!!! Doesnt the nitrous tune slow you down? I mean i never knew it would be that much difference .. Cause last he supposably raced me all motor and pulled me bad ... But i think he was spraying already by the time because he wanted a high roll not no 30 like this time ... And yes a 500rwhp cobra that who knows whats wrong with

My nitrous tune only lost 20whp in my G8. Still made o er 370whp on it. With the spray made 498. He has a cam even so he would still be over or close to 400whp and should still walk you hard if you really was just tune and exhaust work.

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 05:50 PM
My nitrous tune only lost 20whp in my G8. Still made o er 370whp on it. With the spray made 498. He has a cam even so he would still be over or close to 400whp and should still walk you hard if you really was just tune and exhaust work.

Ok so he traps 122 on a 150 correct?? So you telling me the 150 dont gain atleast 12mph?? Thatll put him under 110 easily

NightmareTA
06-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Not after it settles in.

LMAO. Man, I've got high hopes now for my turbo TA after my tune settles in!! Does it work like a fine aged wine? The longer you let it settle in, the more HP you make? LOL.

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 06:29 PM
LMAO. Man, I've got high hopes now for my turbo TA after my tune settles in!! Does it work like a fine aged wine? The longer you let it settle in, the more HP you make? LOL.

Lol no you fucking dumb ass ... Its like a motor. Doesnt when.it "breaks ib" males more power? Ok that the same thing with a tune .... I have proved it many times

NightmareTA
06-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Lol no you fucking dumb ass ... Its like a motor. Doesnt when.it "breaks ib" males more power? Ok that the same thing with a tune .... I have proved it many times

LOL, you are clueless buddy. I doubt you'd make more than 5 WHP once your tune "settled in." That whole comment I just made was a joke.

three83'camaro
06-29-2012, 06:31 PM
#facepalm #fail

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 06:47 PM
I never said itll be a shit load of difference one it "settles" or however the fuck yal want to put it but i tell you what i proved it with my car, ET wise and street racing .... First time i tuned it i was still cutting the same 60ft once it got used to the tune it went 1.88 60ft and gained 1MPH and the weather was basictly the same so what can i tell you

2SSARME
06-29-2012, 06:58 PM
You pulled a 1.88 60ft on street tires in a tune only 5th gen?

stockz
06-29-2012, 07:48 PM
OP? didn't you have a video of you doing a 0-100 pull or something somewhere, showing the speedo? If so mind pointing me in the direction of it?

I am in for the speedo/tach video!!!! Im sure everyone has one.

I do :D

ZNix
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM
I know when you replace a chip in my Buick's ECM (which has as much computing power as a modern calculator), it takes a while to relearn the ropes. Is this what you mean by settling in? :D

Nix

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Yes nix that is what i meant .... And 2SSARME yes 1.88 60ft on.street tires

Theblacknightls1
06-29-2012, 09:09 PM
^Do you really think your car is capable of beating 500whp cobras?

BT03mach-1
06-29-2012, 09:11 PM
LOL that is all!

ZFreie
06-29-2012, 09:22 PM

I am in for the speedo/tach video!!!! Im sure everyone has one.

I do :DStill waiting

lablackbeast
06-29-2012, 09:49 PM
If yal really looking for my speedo video go to my youtube account and fucking look for it simple as that .....theblacknightls1 no! I thought it was a slightly modded cobra not a 500rwhp cobra ... I even put unknown mods on the videos when i upload them cause i didnt know what he had, until his boys said on the local forum his mods

94whitez28
06-29-2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7735fvoFccU&sns=fb

See if this works

NightmareTA
06-30-2012, 12:42 AM
It took you 12 seconds to go from 20 mph to 110 mph in the speedo vid which leads me to believe your car runs a low 13 or high 12 if your lucky. Not something I would say would beat a 500 rwhp car, or even my brothers intake/header GTO.

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 02:29 AM
Dude like if I fucking know, I ran what I ran, and beat what I beat don't know what to tell you but idgaf

2SSARME
06-30-2012, 02:59 AM
That's a 13 second quarter mile.

ZFreie
06-30-2012, 09:14 AM
That's a 13 second quarter mile.Oh snap, thats in my territory.

I'ma post a 20-100 soon(bleeding brakes this weekend) and we can see how much faster you are then a 170k lt1. :nod:

8ty8 LS1
06-30-2012, 09:49 AM
You pulled a 1.88 60ft on street tires in a tune only 5th gen?

not to try and defend this guy, but i pulled that exact 60' with the bone stock l99 to run 12.90 @ 108. Granted it was a -600DA night here in NJ.

the first picture is as stock as the showroom floor (even the air in the tires)

the second picture is tunes (motor and trans) and borla s-type axle back

2SSARME
06-30-2012, 11:30 AM
I wasn't doubting it.
I was actually going to congratulate him since these cars are hard as fuck to launch.

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Yes it is ... After that night i havent gotten those 60ft ever again and no guys its not nowhere near a 13sec car ... Even on the hottest days ill hit 12s

BottleMach
06-30-2012, 12:12 PM
I've heard of a tune settling in, but as far as I know that should only effect the driveability of the car. IE; coasting fuel shutoff, adaptive learning fueltables. When I tuned mine, I only used the WOT fuel tables and various spark tables. When you tune for WOT you should be telling the computer what amount of fuel to inject. Bottem line, I don't see how a tune would settle in and increase hp, make it easier to drive yes, produce 50 more hp NO. Also nitrous tunes shouldn't make use loose 20 or 30 whp unless your running a monster shot. If its a street car running a 100 shot you should only be pulling 2 to 4 degrees of timing which will not be significant.

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 01:35 PM
I've heard of a tune settling in, but as far as I know that should only effect the driveability of the car. IE; coasting fuel shutoff, adaptive learning fueltables. When I tuned mine, I only used the WOT fuel tables and various spark tables. When you tune for WOT you should be telling the computer what amount of fuel to inject. Bottem line, I don't see how a tune would settle in and increase hp, make it easier to drive yes, produce 50 more hp NO. Also nitrous tunes shouldn't make use loose 20 or 30 whp unless your running a monster shot. If its a street car running a 100 shot you should only be pulling 2 to 4 degrees of timing which will not be significant.

I never said 50hp did I?? I said a lil increse

CHADsterss
06-30-2012, 02:01 PM
I'd like to do another dig. This time without jake in my car and so I'm not eating burger king while I'm racing.

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 02:37 PM
I'd like to do another dig. This time without jake in my car and so I'm not eating burger king while I'm racing.

I am down but I also had a passenger with me, I don't get why would you want lightweight jake to not be in the car lol

1990LSx
06-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Ok so he traps 122 on a 150 correct?? So you telling me the 150 dont gain atleast 12mph?? Thatll put him under 110 easily

if this G8 picked up 12mph on a 150 shot than he should be trapping 110mph which would put you two door to door or "locked out" I think in the video you pulled him up top but couldnt do so in the low range?

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 02:57 PM
if this G8 picked up 12mph on a 150 shot than he should be trapping 110mph which would put you two door to door or "locked out" I think in the video you pulled him up top but couldnt do so in the low range?

What I meant was that I know a 150 shot will gain more than 12mph correct?? Ok so that it self will put him under the 110 mark, and I trap 110 sothat puts me up front, and he hit it before me do to me not hearing the honks then I was realign him in but we didn't get passed 100mph

1Slow4Door
06-30-2012, 03:05 PM
G8 trapped 116 on motor, trapped 122 on nitrous transmission not shifting 3-4. I literally finished the 1/4 banging the rev limiter, once I hit 120+ it falls on its face cause 3rd gear is maxed out.

1990LSx
06-30-2012, 03:05 PM
What I meant was that I know a 150 shot will gain more than 12mph correct?? Ok so that it self will put him under the 110 mark, and I trap 110 sothat puts me up front, and he hit it before me do to me not hearing the honks then I was realign him in but we didn't get passed 100mph

didnt they say that car was a heads/cam G8? I highly doubt it would trap less than 110mph on motor even on the nitrous tune.

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 03:07 PM
G8 trapped 116 on motor, trapped 122 on nitrous transmission not shifting 3-4. I literally finished the 1/4 banging the rev limiter, once I hit 120+ it falls on its face cause 3rd gear is maxed out.

O see thats what I didn't know, what were you trapping on nitrous tune?

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 03:09 PM
didnt they say that car was a heads/cam G8? I highly doubt it would trap less than 110mph on motor even on the nitrous tune.

Yes heads and cam

1Slow4Door
06-30-2012, 03:13 PM
O see thats what I didn't know, what were you trapping on nitrous tune?

I never ran it on motor with nitrous tune

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok, hey were you on motor last night when you ran that camaro and that other car?

1Slow4Door
06-30-2012, 04:04 PM
Ok, hey were you on motor last night when you ran that camaro and that other car?

I was on n2o against the silver ss, and n/a vs the black and white camaro

odthetruth
06-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Is it true Ohio went out there and didnt get texted back?

Posted from LS1Tech.com App for Android

lablackbeast
06-30-2012, 05:03 PM

He told me to text him if i wanted to run him i said cool ... But it was dumb idea a tune only and staight camaro trapping 110 to race a car that traps 130 .... He was here for a court day not for me

BottleMach
06-30-2012, 06:17 PM
I never said 50hp did I?? I said a lil increse
A little increase isn't going to get you a win against a 500hp car. On a serious note, did you ever have it dyno tuned, or on a dyno to see what it turns?

2SSARME
06-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Even spinning you'd never of beat him. I spin through 3 yet I am able to pull on cars a LOT faster than yours. Well then again there is a big difference between 500rwhp cobra and 630rwhp ss... but still you get the picture.... spinning isn't going to affect the cobra that much.

BT03mach-1
06-30-2012, 07:33 PM
He told me to text him if i wanted to run him i said cool ... But it was dumb idea a tune only and staight camaro trapping 110 to race a car that traps 130 .... He was here for a court day not for me

and you want to run my vette that traps 127 on motor?

NemeSS
06-30-2012, 08:11 PM
:corn:

BT03mach-1
06-30-2012, 08:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8zTfhKoIk&feature=g-user-u

2.0 60 = 05 corvette rear end LOL

ohioborn80
06-30-2012, 10:11 PM

Sure was very true. Even after he said had buddies with cars that would run me and beat me. But when called out it was all crickets.

odthetruth
06-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Thats wild baby. So a 110 trap vs 130 trap. Whats trap on a 500+rwhp Cobra?

BT03mach-1
06-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Sure was very true. Even after he said had buddies with cars that would run me and beat me. But when called out it was all crickets.

lol sounds right! we all have friends of friends of friends that can beat someone! but most men will not say i know someone that can beat you lol

BT03mach-1
06-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Thats wild baby. So a 110 trap vs 130 trap. Whats trap on a 500+rwhp Cobra?

i would say 122-125 maybe 126 with a good driver. with a good 60 lower mph but better time.

odthetruth
07-01-2012, 02:04 AM
i would say 122-125 maybe 126 with a good driver. with a good 60 lower mph but better time.

So the outcome of a 110 vs a 123 on a roll would be?

NastyTBSS
07-01-2012, 02:13 AM
So the outcome of a 110 vs a 123 on a roll would be?

The 110 trap will always win on the street. Duh!

odthetruth
07-01-2012, 02:39 AM
The 110 trap will always win on the street. Duh!

I just had to double check. Cuz its one thing to say it had 500+rwhp, and its another to say the owner said it had 500+rwhp.

500rwhp Cobra, better weight, better hp... loses? Roll from 6th gear? Roll from Neutral? idk

Congrats on the win Mero, but even you have to admit... either these cars aren't what you say they are... or YOU aren't what you say you are.

Ain't no tune-settling/muffler deleting 5th gen smoking 500+ Cobras... not unless something is drastically wrong.

lablackbeast
07-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Ohio so I said I have a friend that'll beat you??? Lol I said I think I can a few ppl to race you

NastyTBSS
07-01-2012, 03:21 AM
Ohio so I said I have a friend that'll beat you??? Lol I said I think I can a few ppl to race you

You told him you had a race for him awhile back. Find him a 600-700hp car and I'll bring my work truck and give the elmaro a go. Don't worry it's just a 6 cylinder diesel.

ScreaminRedZ
07-01-2012, 09:18 AM

My bolt-on G8 trapped 110.7 and then 108 with a nitrous tune and taller, heavier tires, just for reference.

i would say 122-125 maybe 126 with a good driver.

Pfft, if a ported blower Cobra is trapping 122 he should kill himself. Some guy on SVTP said all pullied Cobras trap 122-123 :rotflmao:

1990LSx
07-01-2012, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8zTfhKoIk&feature=g-user-u

2.0 60 = 05 corvette rear end LOL

man I bet that thing on nitrous runs damn good.

lablackbeast
07-02-2012, 03:16 AM
You told him you had a race for him awhile back. Find him a 600-700hp car and I'll bring my work truck and give the elmaro a go. Don't worry it's just a 6 cylinder diesel.

i told him just to wait for when my truck comes out

man I bet that thing on nitrous runs damn good.

he didnt beat shane when shanes g8 was trapping 127, that 127 all motor was just a fluke

oddwraith
07-02-2012, 05:38 AM
I'm going to need to add another blackbeast quote to my sig again :P

NastyTBSS
07-03-2012, 03:19 AM
i told him just to wait for when my truck comes out

he didnt beat shane when shanes g8 was trapping 127, that 127 all motor was just a fluke

How long till the el joegibbs is done?

FOR_WHY
07-06-2012, 12:26 PM
LMFAOOOO ya'll are funny. even my untuned L99 runs 12.7 with basic bolt-ons lls

1Slow4Door
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM
:gtfo:

FOR_WHY
07-06-2012, 12:39 PM
:gtfo:

LMFAOOO i was actually agreeing with yall.

1Slow4Door
07-06-2012, 12:52 PM
LMFAOOO i was actually agreeing with yall.

:thumb:

2SSARME
07-06-2012, 01:46 PM
l99s are fucking slow

three83'camaro
07-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Hot Damn 13 pages!!!

F-Body_4_Life
07-06-2012, 03:19 PM

Full body pic of that young lady in your avatar please..

Heater
07-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Full body pic of that young lady in your avatar please..

Here ya go bro :naughty:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/187285-lets-see-all-hot-girlfriends-wives.html

You can thank me later.

FOR_WHY
07-06-2012, 04:02 PM
l99s are fucking slow hey hey now.....ur fuckin SLOW. lol :punch: