Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Advice needed on new rims.... Help.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advice needed on new rims.... Help.

Fellow LSX members, I have a dilemma on my hands; What kind of damn rims should I get.. I more need you guys to help me convince myself before spending the money. Ideally I'd like to go with the 35th anniversary 17x9 all around black finished rims... I'm sure you guys know what they look like..
Thing is... I would love an 18" rim!
I've owned 2 SS camaros, one was a 99 SS with Torque Thrusters (sig Pic) and now I have a 02 35th ann. (without the rim and stripe package)
It is red, and cream interior, 6 sp. and 60k miles on it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Here is a pic of my car;

Oh by the way, I will be selling those rims. they are practically new, the car sits in the garage and rarely gets driving... I think I've driving it 10 miles in 2 months. Any takers send me a PM with price, excluding shipping. Tires have 80% tread life on them. Also have another set from my 99 just sitting in my garage;

Thanks guys, I appreciate any feedback. Mods will be going on soon but I first want to inspire myself with her new shoes!
My ideal SS would be a CLEAN one.. I dont like overdone, or fu***en Dub rims, wish I could define my CLEAN theory, but I'm sure some of you will get what I'm talking about.

Thanks.