Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

What if they made a TopGear video game?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question What if they made a TopGear video game?

As the title says, if developers decided to make a TopGear video game what would you like to see? How would you like it to play out? What basis would it be built upon? (Forza/Gran Turismo) I made a concept box-art cover for it and was wondering what you all might think of one. Check it out -

BTW I used the Sandero for May, Porsche for Richard, and obviously the sls is one of Jeremy's favorite cars. Anyway, any feedback is appreciated!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The game would only need one car the Reliant Robin.
</thread>
Old 08-08-2012, 10:25 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I LOVE Top Gear and watch it pretty obsessively, but I dont think that it would translate into a video game very well. The banter between hosts is what makes Top Gear so funny, and the ridiculous challenges that they do. I dont think it would be possible to translate that into a game, it would get repetitive and boring really quickly IMO.

The cover looked great though, nice work!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Seems like some more feasible as an add on pack for Forza. Just add the challenges as some sort of expansion for the existing cars, physics, etc with some colorful commentary.

Leaves out the poor souls who are stuck with Gran Turismo though. I'm a ps3 guy but that game sucks ***** in comparison.