Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SLP torque arm bushing

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
...with cheese.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP torque arm bushing

I've spent the last couple days searching around looking for a replacement bushing for this SLP torque arm and can't find one. SLP no longer makes this torque arm and hasn't responded to the email I sent them about it. I found a thread here on Tech where a BMR sales rep said they could help. I sent BMR an email and haven't heard back from them either.

This bushing broke into like 6 pieces when I pulled the tranny last time and there's no chance I could just make it work. Trust me I've tried to figure out how I would. I'm kind of desperate here and wondering if anybody else has had any luck with this? I refuse to buy another $500 torque arm setup just because I can't find a bushing for the one I've got. That's silly.

I would be incredibly appreciative if anyone could suggest a company that could make me one or that might still have these in stock. Kind of bummed me out when I didn't hear back from BMR or SLP on the matter.

Thanks,
Andy
Old 08-09-2012, 08:33 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

What e-mail address did you send your e-mail to? Give us a call here at the shop and talk to Kevin or myself (Kyle) and we can get you taken care of.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:03 AM
...with cheese.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those of you that find this thread in the future, the guys at BMR hooked me up this morning with a replacement bushing. Very good experience! Thank you.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:32 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Armageddon
For those of you that find this thread in the future, the guys at BMR hooked me up this morning with a replacement bushing. Very good experience! Thank you.
Glad we could get you taken care of, if there is anything else we can help you out with let us know.

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!

Quick Reply: SLP torque arm bushing