Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stalling trying to idle

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question stalling trying to idle

I had and engine built put everything together car wouldnt run so i had it towed to my local tuner,he got it running but i had a bad map sensor and it was running out of fuel at the top end of the dyno run so so he gave me a tune that will be ok but i needed to bring it back, car ran fine no stalling issues, i replaced the map sensor and the fuel pump took it back to the tuner and now he cant get it to idle.When i start my car from a cold start or even from a hot start it will stall iac will be moving trying to get it to idle but cant,i have to hold it at about 1500 rpm let it get warm and it will eventually straighten it's self out 1-2 min later and idle fine, but when it's hot shut it off count to ten restart it still wont idle takes another couple min and will idle fine, once your driving its runs beautiful and idles about 1000 rpm,it runs reel rich burning my eyes after a few min in the shop with the door open, my tuner is lost and cant figure out why and so am I. Is it something in the tune or what ?
Old 08-13-2012, 05:22 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without seeing the tune and logs, it is hard to say...
Old 08-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do i change the file type its a .cal file when i try to upload the file it says invalid file????