Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Finally got around to posting

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got around to posting

I finally got my car about 2 months ago, it's a funny story because I had about 4 firebirds sell before I could get my funds together. It ended up being fate that I ended up with a even better car and deal! I got the 02 ws6 collectors ed at 39k miles for $13.5k I personally thought it was a steal for that kind of millage and the collectors series! I enjoy reading what other people do to their cars on this site and can't wait to start on mine, let the mods begin!

Edit: Is there a better way to post pictures? lol

Old 08-27-2012, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Heroikira
I finally got my car about 2 months ago, it's a funny story because I had about 4 firebirds sell before I temptation get my funds together. It ended up being fate that I ended up with a even better car and deal! I got the 02 ws6 collectors ed at 39k miles for $13.5k I personally thought it was a steal for that kind of millage and the collectors series! I enjoy reading what other people do to their cars on this site and can't wait to start on mine, let the mods begin!

Edit: Is there a better way to post pictures? lol

Cool pics! By the way, i'm also new to this forum and looking for the way to post the pictures!
Old 08-27-2012, 08:02 AM

Welcome

If you get a photobucket account , it makes it much easier to post pics

http://photobucket.com/

Quick Reply: Finally got around to posting