Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

High qual exhaust shop (Long Island)?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default High qual exhaust shop (Long Island)?

Anyone know of one? I've been to ARH in Amityville and they do tremendous work. Only problem is, they're really not set-up as a "shop" ... their focus is more on manufacturing and R&D ... which I get, I'm not griping about it, just offering the reason why I don't see it feasible to go there. The rest are your typical hack job places that will get the job done at the cost of being absolute crap.

I've heard of Mufflex in NJ doing real good work, but I've also heard that management has changed ... so I'm not sure what it's like over there. But, I'd prefer to not have to go thru NYC to go anywhere. Anyone know of places that will use high quality parts and have a mandrel bender?
Old 08-25-2012, 08:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out Mike @ MI Performance. 631-777-7584. Awesome quality just down the road from us. He is a full service fab shop.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any idea if they're a "while you wait" get-up? Not asking to get it done like a 15min job or anything, but I also don't want to have to drop it off for a few days just for an axle back affair. Do look like they do a good job ... but he/they may be a bit busy on heavy jobs to give any time to a nickel and dime job like this one.

Quick Reply: High qual exhaust shop (Long Island)?