Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

'05 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 for trade

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default '05 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 for trade

Year: 2014
Make: Suzuki
Model: X-90
Price: $4900
Mileage: 17000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black

Would like to trade my '05 Suzuki GSXR-1000 for a LS powered 4x4 99+. Bike has a SC salvage title in my name after it got stolen from me in Atlanta. I have it posted on Craigslist in Tampa, so I will just quote the text.

Selling my '05 GSX-R 1000. Has a salvage title because of an earlier theft (fully functional Lojack system installed) and the damaged plastics and scuffed tank. With that out of the way, I presently have the bike titled and tagged through State Farm for $5200 its max stock value...bike is not stock. 05-06 GSX-Rs are easily the most desirable of the Suzuki 1000's and this one does not disappoint. Engine has almost 17k miles with a recent valve job and very new clutch. It makes 170 whp (dyno sheet in hand) and was custom tuned through a Power Commander III by Marietta Motorsports in Georgia. FULL Yoshimura exhaust, K & N filter, HD racing chain not the flimsy 520 chain people use to gain .000000000000001 horse power. New brake pads, cleaned injectors, stainless steel brake lines, custom revalved front fork inserts (entire suspension setup for 200lb rider), Vortex +2 Aluminum sprocket, Scotts Stabilizer for those frequent and impromptu power wheelies and a Corbin seat for that hint of excess. All around great bike that is sure to please any skilled rider...and kill the rest. Bike is not a pressure sale. I will throw it in my household goods before I give it away. I won't ship it and if I had to trade it would have to be a muscle car (66-72)...especially a convertible fixer-upper, 68-69 Dodge Charger, diesel truck duramax or dually to tow my other crap or a '98 up v8 Lexus or 4x4. Might even consider an 18ft or better car trailer with winch and hydraulics. If you have an interesting trade, all I can is no...or hell no.

Quick Reply: '05 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 for trade