Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Wheel suggestion assistance SAP car

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 11:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wheel suggestion assistance SAP car

Been looking to get a set of wheels for a while, I just have a real hard time making decisions.

Car is a white camaro with the SAP package (ground effects). I hardly drive it as it's my toy. I race it occasionally, once every month or two.

Since I have looked last, tires keep getting crazy expensive, so I'd rather stay away from 18's, but not totally opposed.

Here is a pic of my old car which I liked, but on the new one the exhuast and trans pan hang lower than the ground effects, so I don't know if I want to go that low again. I will drop it though.

Here is my current Camaro:

My though is to go with a set of street wheels like a DD ZR1 in silver or black, or some Torque Thrust in 17x11/9.5. Then I would get a track set up like summit stars.

Other thought is a nice set of street strip wheels and I would use them for dual duty (street and track). Like a 17/15 combo of Billet specialties or the new Weld RTS in black. I really like the combo in the picture below, but not sure how it will look on my car.

Any and all opinions are accepted. And no, I am not taking the ground effects off. lol, I know that comment will come since some people don't like them.

Quick Reply: Wheel suggestion assistance SAP car