Need Opinions & Answers...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 02:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Need Opinions & Answers...

I have a 2000 Pontiac GrandPrix GT,my goalsareto hook up the car with a 5.3 engine n tranny conversion.. Has anyone on here done this and what tips or ideas do I need to know to make this happen? Is it worth the trouble or was it not much of a hassle to convert? I also need to know since my car is a 4 door, has anyone done any fender flaresforthebackfenders?..

If yall can help me out, I appreciate it so much n if yall have contact info for peeps that might have parts that I need for a conversion like this..
Old 09-17-2012, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you going to be keeping it a FWD car? Or are you plans to also convert it to a RWD? If youre looking for FWD the swap isnt so bad, but if want a RWD id say just keep it as a DD and look for something else for fun. Check out the LS4 section and they can have more answers for you. A lot of the guys talk about wanting to go with a RWD conversion but all the work and money that youd have to invest just isnt worth it. I know because I considered it before trading it in and i loved that car, but in the end getting something else for fun was the best thing i did.

Quick Reply: Need Opinions & Answers...