Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

My car, been a long time since joining

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car, been a long time since joining

Ok guys, been a long time since I've joined to post an intro thread about myself and my car. My name is Chad and I live in Worcester, Massachusetts. I'm 36 and I work as an equipment tech for a semi-conductor manufacturer. I've owned a few camaro's in my day, starting with my first one at age 16. It was my first driven car, originally a 229cid 3.8L V6 with a saginaw 3spd, but didn't stay that way for long. Dropped a 355cid with 10.5:1 compression with a lot of work done to it. Block came from an 81 Z28. Put a 350TH with a stage 2 shift kit from B&M into it and had the car running a best of 11.42 @ 112.7 back in Indiana @ IRP. Got my second Camaro in 2004, an 86 Iroc-Z with a 305 TPI and 700R4. Car was a project that never really got finished and was sold to fund another project.

Now onto my current car, and daily driver, my 99 Z28. Car has a few mods done to it, tb bypass, slp lid, modded airbox, ram air ss hood with functional scoop and airbox modded to match hood, pacesetter long tubes with egr/emissions connections, nos wet kit, and flowmaster american thunder cat-back exhaust. The car has also been given the lt1 tail lights, vinyl fill-in's from brent franker, swapped the n98 option wheels for the salad shooters for now until i get the rims I want. Below are a few pics of her the day I bought it and as it sits now.

Quick Reply: My car, been a long time since joining