Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

longtime lurker

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default longtime lurker

i've been lurking the sight since i got ahold of an '01 ws6 in 2005. i've never signed up since all my questions have always been answered with the search button as a guest. anyway, about the car-2001 ws6, t56 with viper upgrades, strange s60(4.10/spool/35sp), strange rear shocks & front coilovers, bmr full rear track setup, torquethrust wheels, 325/35/17 et streets, hooker headers, corsa exhaust, manual steering, manual brakes, wolf 6 point, a/c delete, emissions delete, meziere waterpump, pcm relocated to glovebox, fuseblocks relocated to behind bumper cover & f13 cam, caddy lifters. i've tried to keep it a cam car so the intake, tb, heads & maf are stock. when going fast isn't cutting it, i take out the xj & beat the hell out of it. the body's been cut up for better clearance & caged. it's sitting on 2005 f350 axles, 40" treps, t-case gears, blah, blah, blah.
Attached Thumbnails longtime lurker-hghrgy-002.jpg   longtime lurker-hghrgy-005.jpg   longtime lurker-005.jpg   longtime lurker-dsc00048.jpg  

Quick Reply: longtime lurker