Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

6.0 ls and trans feeler

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6.0 ls and trans feeler

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $0
Location (State): DE
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

ive got a 6.0 iron block ls engine in my el camino, its been an ongoing project for about a year now...the engine was disasembled and has forged h beam rods and forged flat top pictons, has stock aluminum heads and stock cam. the engine is followed by a 4l80-e trans, i have replaced all the electrical components in the trans but it was a rebuilt trans with 50k miles on it. the engine has a cadillac cts-v pulley setup and has all new accessories including the ac compressor...his i actually got rite from the deler brand new. it has a cts-v oil pan and bbk polished headers, and i just put 2 new cats on the engine as well...i have everything fitting in my el camino at the moment and it starts and runs but it needs a new PCM...at the time i DO NOT have patience to finish the car because i need the car to be running and i cannot fund the swap anymore because i am so far into it...the engine runs fine, but there is a code that will not clear and it will need the jumk yard pcm replaced. i am not interested in doing the swap and would like to get rid of what i can...i am open to offers
ive done all of the swap myself except the pcm tuning, i am a tech by trade and working everyday doesnt help with the engine swap either...

i have 1700 in the engine
850 in the accessory drive
600 in transmission
300 in pcm tuning
400 in exhaust, including cats
300 in driveshaft
and 300 in just wiring accessories

i just need to make engough to put a 350 tbi in, fix my old trans, paint the car and finish the suspension

Quick Reply: 6.0 ls and trans feeler