Notices

WTB Procharger or Vortech for LT1

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Procharger or Vortech for LT1

I've been looking for a few weeks and have seen some offers come and go without finding what I'm looking for. Ideally I'm looking for a D1 Procharger 8 rib setup for my 95 Camaro. A similar sized Vortech would be fine too, but a Procharger would be preferred. I would also prefer to pay nothing for this setup, but I doubt I'll find that deal. Since I probably won't find FREE, I'm looking in the $2500 range for a working, complete system. Head unit, brackets, pulleys, belt.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

i think your in fairy tail land if you want a complete d1 kit for that unless you find a haggerd kit, you could find a p1 kit for that no problem thou . ill have a d1sc head unit for sale in a couple weeks as soon as i get my f1r mounted and running right ill let the d1 go (2k for head unit). its a standard rotation unit dont know if thats what you need ? you can buy the brackets from procharger for 500 and i would build your own front mount system it will be cheaper and more efficient . let me know and good luck.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Teching In

I know I'm in fairy tail land at that price. I just tossed that out there for ***** and grins. My assumption was that I would end up paying more when it was all said and done. I'll have to check into whether I need standard rotation or counter rotation.

Quick Reply: WTB Procharger or Vortech for LT1