Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you adjust T-Tops

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 09:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you adjust T-Tops

I tried a search here but could not find the answer. Although I could have sworn that I saw it here a few months back.

I had my roof panel replaced (TSB) and now I have a lot of wind noise coming from the passenger side window. It appears that the T-Top is not adjusted far enough down to seal the top rear portion of the passenger window.

Anyone know if there is a way to adjust it to fit better?

TIA.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XuhQshinR
I tried a search here but could not find the answer. Although I could have sworn that I saw it here a few months back.

I had my roof panel replaced (TSB) and now I have a lot of wind noise coming from the passenger side window. It appears that the T-Top is not adjusted far enough down to seal the top rear portion of the passenger window.

Anyone know if there is a way to adjust it to fit better?

TIA.
Hmmm... I didnt think the t's had any adjustment. I could be wrong. You might have to simply adjust the rear window-stop so that it seals at the top?
Old 04-08-2004, 10:25 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

I think GainesvilleLS1 is right.
When you take the t-tops out there are two black phillip's screws at each side. Take them two out and there's two 7mm head bolts to slide the hole forwards and backwards, but not up or down.

Peace,
Craig.