Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $575
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hello,

I have a set of front KONI YELLOW double adjustable shocks, part # 8242 1005 SP1 along with a set of front Eibach Pro Kit springs. I had this combo on my 2002 Camaro SS with stock springs in the back and heater hose mod and it looked perfect. Ride is perfect thanks to the KONI YELLOWs and their incredible dampening abilities. They are in great shape, no leaks and whatever aside from a few scratches front install/uninstallation. On car adjustable separate rebound and compression (top adjustment collar and **** on the bottom). The stock top mounts are not included, you would just use your stock ones like mine in the pictures.

NOTE!: These shocks have a lifetime warranty and i can reproduce a receipt for whoever purchases them so the warranty is transferable to the new owner. Not often do you get a receipt with a used KONI sale.

They are $459 EACH SHOCK on stranoparts.com ..

I would like to get $575 for the whole combo.

I am paypal verified, great seller reviews on the other forums i belong to, buyer pays for shipping and paypal fees, or can pick up if they are in the bay area, California.

Please message me with any questions, thank you for your time!
Attached Thumbnails FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit-img_1437.jpg   FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit-img_1438.jpg   FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit-img_1439.jpg   FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit-img_1440.jpg  

Last edited by wforty94; 10-03-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: KONI YELLOW double adjustable with Eibach Pro Kit