Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

F/S GTO 3:91`s Aussie gears, complete rear IRS unit FOR SALE axles etc

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Default F/S GTO 3:91`s Aussie gears, complete rear IRS unit FOR SALE axles etc

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): NE
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Im parting out my rear IRS as im going with a SRA 9" (see thread in drivetrain section) Please excuse the terrible pics, it was getting dark and i snapped on real quick with my phone in the weening daylight. The rest are nighttime photo`s.

Aussie 3:91`s. Pumkin has all new seals and bearings, ausie gears and there is absolutley ZERO, yes ZERO whine at any speed. Completely silent diff folks!
It is still on the stock posi unit and it works fine as far as i can tell. Please NOTE, i am not warrantying the posi unit. My car has 78,XXX miles on it and as far as i know it has the stock unit. It has never gave me any issues, and still functions properly. It has torco fluid and friction modifier in it. Also unless someone wants them it will come with the stubs in it still. Also please note we got a little rough with the side adjusters untill we talked to G force and they said to heat the case. There is just some thread marks and punch marks in the aluminum.

$650 shipped

Stock springs with drag bags, plastic T fitting and enough hose to go into the trunk on the passenger side (1 hose) $70 shipped

Stock 04 axles $80 shipped

If there is anything else your interested in shoot me a PM. I have the complete rear IRS fresh out of the car tonight. Took me 37 minutes! Im kind of proud of myself haha.
Thanks, Chris.

Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My buddy wants the gears. Ill PM you

Quick Reply: F/S GTO 3:91`s Aussie gears, complete rear IRS unit FOR SALE axles etc