Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Camaro SLP SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 01:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Camaro SLP SS

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 94000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Here is my 98 SLP SS I am putting up for sale. I bought this car mostly the way it is and have done a few things to it. The car has a Moser engineering
9 in rear end with 4.10 gears in it. It also has an adjustable torque arm and lower control arms. The car also has a different sway bar and Hotchkis strut tower brace. Also installed is a Hurst billet plus short throw shifter, and an after market lid. Last spring I had to replace the slave and master cylinder so i had the tranny tore apart and checked out and replaced the clutch with a Spec performance clutch. I also put a new set of OE C6 Z06 18" wheels on it.
The car has 275/35/18 on 9.5 wheels in front and 295/35/18 on 10.5 wheels in back and the tires are BFG KDW 2's. The car is basically all stock inside with leather interior with Monsoon stereo system with an Alpine head unit with IPod interface. This is a great car that I took on the 2010 Power tour that ran flawlessly and got 21-25 MPG. I am asking $10500 but serious offers will be entertained. I also have a Zex Nitrous kit that can go with car for additional cost. You can contact me at mownsno@yahoo.com.

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro SLP SS