What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1995 17k miles ttop 4l60e CLEAN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 17k miles ttop 4l60e CLEAN!!!

How much is a 1995 Chevy Camaro Z 28 with 17,000 original miles worth? Automatic, t tops, all original, t top covers in original package , original owners manual and the repair books that came with the car(1&2). The Car is extremely clean not a dent on it. Heck even the original floor mats look like they barely have shoe where on them.

I am just asking because I can get this car at a decent wholesale price and I was wondering what it was worth it to someobe speaking in collectors term or what would somebody be willing to pay for this car?

If you have any interest in this car that is serious not just a tire kicker tell me what you think you would pay for this car or if you have good knowledge on these cars tell me how much you think this car would sell for on a private party market. if there is real interest and I can actually obtain this car I will be willing to turn around and sell it as soon as I get it so if there's really interest out there for this car pm me and we can talk.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

Sellers can ask in the mid teens but rarely get it. A more 'real world' price would be in the $10,000 area. I would pay that amount for a one owner, near mint example if I was in the market. Mid teens, no way! Not when I can get a low mileage LS1 in that mid teens price range. Collectors will not pay a large premium when there are other Camaros for sale with similar mileage and in one owner excellent condition. See some examples below. They are priced accurately yet buyers are not lining up at the sellers door.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...30373519&Log=0
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...32238714&Log=0

Quick Reply: 1995 17k miles ttop 4l60e CLEAN!!!