Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS, But already have a build started!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS, But already have a build started!

Hey guys, and ladies! My name is Mattias. I am 24, and from Ontario, Canada. I've been a silverado owner for 3 years and have become a little bored with my 4.3 V6. So I kept my eyes open and picked up a longblock LQ4 with full harness and ECU. Uh oh, time for a new build! I Just got the motor fully torn down yesterday and will be reassembling it in the next couple weeks. I already have brand new L92 heads and will hopefully be purchasing more parts from you guru's.

Although im new to chevy motors Ive been in the jdm game for about four years now, mainly GTR's. I am well known on the GTRCanada forums and have come a long way from my youthful knowledge of cars. I can't wait to suck up the info from everyone! Here's a quick clip from my last build, you americans may get a little jealous of this one.

http://youtu.be/bO-IFxH3AHA
Old 11-15-2012, 07:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Welcome,Ive seen quite a few gtr's in toronto..some very clean..while other need a much better owner lol.

The truck will be a true truck with the lq4 in it lol.Take pics and post it up as you build it.

Quick Reply: New to LS, But already have a build started!