Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new member from oklahoma checking in

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member from oklahoma checking in

Hello everyone I've been lurking this site for bout two years now and am finally becoming a member. Iv learned a whole lot just by reading the threads and now ready for more lol. I have a 2000 z28 a4 that I bought off a guy who kinda screwed me but I haven't given up on the car and plan on taking it all the way. Glad to be here
Old 11-18-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Regular

Welcome to the site. What part of OK are you in? What types of mods you wanting to do?
Old 11-19-2012, 06:41 AM
On The Tree

Thanks bud. I'm over in west Tulsa now and as far as mods first I'm gonna do my suspension up and get that all taking care of as I plan to lower the car once I get some rims thrown on her. Then I'll move to my rearend and look for a 9bolt. Next I'll go to my trans and probably get it rebuilt and throw a 3600 or so stall in her. Then as far as my motor goes I wanna get it freshened up and find me some ls3 heads and a nice mild streetable cam, ls6 intake as soon as I can find one under 400 bucks lol. I got me a set of hooker longtubes sitting in my den that Iv yet to put on. That's pretty much the basics. Oh and I love the CME so I'll have too add that just for styling lol.

Quick Reply: new member from oklahoma checking in