Longtube headers
Forged internals
1000cc injectors
3" straight pipe duals in front of back tire out the side
Stage 3 spec clutch
Hotchkis frame reinforcers
4.10 gears
And more im sure I'm forgetting some others

Ive got a few questions one is the passenger side exhaust sounds a little bit different from the driverside like more exhaust Is coming out vs the driverside. I have a bad tune and I need to get my air to fuel mixture ratio adjusted from what the previous owner told me. So why would it sound different from one side to another? The engine runs bad *** 4000 rpms and up which is what I read online is where your power is with the ms3 cam. But my engine hesitates if I'm in neutral and floor it. It bogs down for a second then it goes and acts normal. And sometimes my car will stay revved at 3k rpms unless I completely stop. It's really annoying especially since I get 5 miles per gallon. I can't go into low rpms either if I'm driving it's got to be like 2500 and up if I don't want it to hesitate as much when driving but if I'm driving normal it will bog down most of the time then as I'm accelerating it will like kick then I'll have all my power but like I said I'm just driving normal when that happens.

Just need some advice, is it all because of the bad tune? I'm pretty sure I don't have any vacuum leaks and my fuel pressure is at 60 when idling so that seems to be good and no it's not my clutch it doesn't slip or anything. However when I start the car i have to prime it 3 times before starting it otherwise it will turn over for about 7 seconds. I saw a thread online about it saying something to do with the regulator or something but that doesn't really bother me unless that's what is causing all this trouble.dum

Thanks,
Blake
Old 12-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take it to a good tuner that also has mechanical skills.

Quick Reply: Ls1 stumbles and hard start