Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Vinyl License Plate Overlays

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vinyl License Plate Overlays

I was thinking about the PONTIAC fill-ins, Trans AM badge overlays on the doors and the front license plate overlays in vinyl from Brent Franker. I have purchased his products in the past and was pleased with the quality and service. But back then always purchased inlays, not overlays. For those who have the vinyl overlays, how do they hold up to daily driving and power washing? I would think the front license plate overlay wouldn't make it one summer.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LopeyZ
I was thinking about the PONTIAC fill-ins, Trans AM badge overlays on the doors and the front license plate overlays in vinyl from Brent Franker. I have purchased his products in the past and was pleased with the quality and service. But back then always purchased inlays, not overlays. For those who have the vinyl overlays, how do they hold up to daily driving and power washing? I would think the front license plate overlay wouldn't make it one summer.
On the front, the big issue is the tips of the wings, sooner or later they all curl up, I hear the secret is: have you graphics guy cut the tips rounded instead of at a sharp point...fwiw.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Why not go with the Emblempros products. They are not cheap vinyl and will last forever. They cost more, but well worth it.

Quick Reply: Vinyl License Plate Overlays