Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2002 Lincoln LS Questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 12:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 2002 Lincoln LS Questions

In my expansive search I have found a couple done but with very little info regarding the swap. I am trying to get some questions answered or find a build thread if possible. My parents will give me a really nice 02 thats silver with black leather fully loaded v8, IRS with LSD diff etc.....my plan would be 5.3/t70 and a 4l60 or 80 for daily driving and maybe mid to low 11s.

For those that dont know they came with 3.9l v8s that were manufactured by jaguar so they are unreliable as hell and the car has been a lemon basically.

If anyone has any info regarding the swap whether it be what they read or more detailed stuff regarding the fuel tank, kmember, oil pan(which i think is one of the biggest tasks, and motor mounts let me know.

Thanks
Old 12-15-2012, 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I know there was one on here that had been converted, then sold and updated a few times. I never saw a build for it from the original owner but that doesn't mean there isn't one. The later owner(s) only did refinements and documented them as such and didn't seem to have any prior build pictures. Very nice looking car with a professional looking swap and I understand it drives well too.

Too bad they are so unreliable in stock form.

Quick Reply: 2002 Lincoln LS Questions