General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

So many choices.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 10:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So many choices.

So i know i will probably get alot of different opinions and ideas, but ive started saving up for some goodies that i will be purchasing probably feb or so. I wanted to ask you guys your opinions on some things. My little list of things are. LT's, Cam, Heads, and High Flow Cats. I dont have to pass smog but if i can then thats alright, my car is registered in michigan. Id like you guys to give me advice/pointers on what to do, and which brands to go with, what size cam and so on. Thanks.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More details needed to help out. Im guessing this is on a stockish ls1 right? Is it a4 or m6? Track car or daily driver...

Before doing heads and cam, id start with bolt ons like headers, exhaust, lid, stall if auto, etc...

There are thousands of threads similar to this.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Zlow28
More details needed to help out. Im guessing this is on a stockish ls1 right? Is it a4 or m6? Track car or daily driver...

Before doing heads and cam, id start with bolt ons like headers, exhaust, lid, stall if auto, etc...

There are thousands of threads similar to this.
Yea i know and i apologize for that, ill check them out it the only time it gets used is for driving around
couple times a week. Its a m6 has lid, has exhaust, full suspension set up for track use, only thing that is stock is the motor. I checked out some tsp Lt's earlier.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:00 AM
Staging Lane

Skip the cats wasted money and robbed hp. If u dont have to smog then why cat it.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM
TECH Resident

Well the only reason i would want smog is so i can get my base sticker, would cutouts after the cats be worth it.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:21 PM
FormerVendor

We have allot of options for your car. There are literally hundreds of different combinations for your car, and choosing the right one can be a challenge. Give us a call, e-mail, or private message and we can provide you with professional experienced customer service from our courteous staff.

Please check out our online catalog. While it is currently limited with the selection right now, we offer hundreds of brands, as well as products that you don't see listed yet. We are working hard and adding every day to ensure we can provide you with the parts you need and want!

Thanks,
Kyle Higgins
Sierra Speed Shop
(916) 757-2326

Quick Reply: So many choices.