Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New member with a headache project

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member with a headache project

Hello everyone,

My names Rich Im from missouri. I bought a 98 z28 for 2500 with 78k miles on it off of a buddy who moved out of state. The car already has some mods on it. Though wish I had some more specific information on the exact mods so will be tracking down that info and what I cant find out I will be replacing. The car already has what I was told is a 70mm hybrid turbo. Also has stall gears and some other mods done to it.

Plans? fixing the damage to the front end (car got ran off the road by a drunk). Getting everything done right with supporting mods. Hoping to try to get a walbro 450lph e85 to fit in the stock bucket but from what Ive seen that might take a bit of modding. Also upgrade the injectors. He said he thinks they are 49lb injectors. So will probably want to stepup to 60lb injectors. Also the car is a BONE STOCK long block. So im sure I will want to upgrade the rod bolts as well as the cam and Obviously the valve springs to handle whats done to the car. As well as modifying or replacing the alternator relocation mount as it causes a belt alignment issue as you will see.

Sorry the pictures arent real specific Im sure I will be posting more as I try to find out the issues with the car. So theres my small story on to the pics....

Quick Reply: New member with a headache project