Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Tall Valve Covers and Coil Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Tall Valve Covers and Coil Brackets

Category: Accessories
Price: $550
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

These valve covers are roughly 2.25" to 2.5" tall. They are powdercoated black and the brackets are powdercoated a candy red. I'm selling the valve covers, brackets, and the longer Scott plug wires all together. These valve covers have 2 10an bungs on driver side and 1 10an bung on passengar for anything you want to plug up to it. I used them for my catch can setup.

$550 shipped.

Here is a pic of them with my coils on them. Coils do not come with it. They are there for mock up only.

The driver side front of the valve cover was modified after powdercoating, so I put some high temp gloss black paint on it. This corner was modified to help clear the altenator on my C6. The corver of the bracket was ground down a little to after powdercoating so I put some red paint on it so it didn't look out of place.

The driver side rear of the valve cover was modified before powdercoating. It was modified to clear the brake booster of GTO since I bought these from a GTO owner.

Driver side has a 10an bung on front and back. I used the front for my catch can setup. Right now they have caps on them.

Passengar side has a 10an bung just on the front. I used it for my catch can setup. This side also has the oil filler cap that unscrews.

This is the underside. You can see it comes with the orings.

I only have 4 bolts to bolt down the covers. I can't find the other 4. I'm sure you can get something from Lowes or Home Depot.

These are Scott plug wires and are little longer than stock to make up the distance for the height of the valve covers.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Staging Lane

will work with ls2, ls3, and ls7 coils. if you have ls1/ls6 coils you will need to upgrade to the others.

$350 anyone?? need them gone
Old 01-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

SOLD

Quick Reply: FS: Tall Valve Covers and Coil Brackets