Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

6.0 tune for Jet DST?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 6.0 tune for Jet DST?

I got the 6.O in but need to tune it for head cam etc. the ,5.7 cpu is still in it and has a good tune already. should I put the 60 cpu in or will it interfer with the 4l60 due to only 1 speed sensor. if this will work safetly ill get it tuned but I have the jet dst but noticed the mondomax site is down. where can I upload a file that will work with this software. and will the other cpu work? car is 99 5.7 4l60 and other is 99 6.0 4l80

thanks
Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Send me the Vin of your car, with the Year of your 6L and 4l80e, and ill make you the starter file as stock for the BASE 6L and 80e. You will have to then modify the calibration for your mods.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Staging Lane

thank you sir!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry I read the pm you had, and well I miss understood what you where wanting.

The computer you have in your car already on the 99 with your 4l60e will work just fine with the 6L block you put in, Just tune the ve tables, maf tables, and misc stuff for the changes and you will be fine. What I thought you where wanting to do was to swap the 4l80e over to your vehicle, in which case, I was just going to set you up with a stock base file for the combo based on your vin. sorry that I misread that.

As for what you need to do Is just keep your computer you already have that is in your 99 Camaro and tweak the tune for the new mods. You will be fine.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by wait4me
Sorry I read the pm you had, and well I miss understood what you where wanting.

The computer you have in your car already on the 99 with your 4l60e will work just fine with the 6L block you put in, Just tune the ve tables, maf tables, and misc stuff for the changes and you will be fine. What I thought you where wanting to do was to swap the 4l80e over to your vehicle, in which case, I was just going to set you up with a stock base file for the combo based on your vin. sorry that I misread that.

As for what you need to do Is just keep your computer you already have that is in your 99 Camaro and tweak the tune for the new mods. You will be fine.
so I cant run the stock 6.0 cpu on the car and drive it to a dyno. do you knowa site I can download a fair tune just to drive the car to get it tuned. car you email me a stock tune for 6'0 so ill have a good idea what to set the tablesto?

Quick Reply: 6.0 tune for Jet DST?