Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

98 z28 need help

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 98 z28 need help

hello all , names chuck and im a new ls1 owner and dont really know much about them !!!! so , my problem is i got a car that runs great but has sum rattlin , so i got a low miles motor from a vet on the stand '98' also , i got a set of 799 heads , ls2 camshaft , fast lsxr 102 intake with big mouth 92 tb ,billet fuel rail,k&n cold air intake , pacesetter full length headers ,full flow master exhaust minus cat, 3600 stall converter , !!!! these are all the parts i have on hand right now for the car ,, my car is basically stock now and needs the work done ,,,, any advice on my project of parts that im gonna need or special stuff i need to know would be helpfull !!! any advive of where i should go from here would be helpful!!!!! thanx in advance
Old 02-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Teching In

well, **** all you ******** too
Old 02-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28guy420
hello all , names chuck and im a new ls1 owner and dont really know much about them !!!! so , my problem is i got a car that runs great but has sum rattlin , so i got a low miles motor from a vet on the stand '98' also , i got a set of 799 heads , ls2 camshaft , fast lsxr 102 intake with big mouth 92 tb ,billet fuel rail,k&n cold air intake , pacesetter full length headers ,full flow master exhaust minus cat, 3600 stall converter , !!!! these are all the parts i have on hand right now for the car ,, my car is basically stock now and needs the work done ,,,, any advice on my project of parts that im gonna need or special stuff i need to know would be helpfull !!! any advive of where i should go from here would be helpful!!!!! thanx in advance
Sounds like your on your way. I would recomend taking your time on the install and dropping the motor from the bottom. Thats how I did my engine swap. It would be a b**** to have it come through the top I think. If you have any questions you can Pm me1

Quick Reply: 98 z28 need help