Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mounting 10lb bottle

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mounting 10lb bottle

Ok so I have a NX wet kit on a 100 shot right now and love it. But i recently got rear ended and the bottle got knocked loose. I had it mounted in the spare tire well with a mount and everything. I got hit at 35mph and it knocked it loose. It is currently out of the car cause i want to mount it in a different placejust to put me at ease.

I was thinking of mounting it in the back seat area in the hump that is in between the seats. My rear seats are taken out completely to include seat belts so not worries about room back there. Has anyone done this before and can anyone help me on how to go about doing this right there or have any other suggestions on where to put it?
Old 02-19-2013, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by youngster99
Ok so I have a NX wet kit on a 100 shot right now and love it. But i recently got rear ended and the bottle got knocked loose. I had it mounted in the spare tire well with a mount and everything. I got hit at 35mph and it knocked it loose. It is currently out of the car cause i want to mount it in a different placejust to put me at ease.

I was thinking of mounting it in the back seat area in the hump that is in between the seats. My rear seats are taken out completely to include seat belts so not worries about room back there. Has anyone done this before and can anyone help me on how to go about doing this right there or have any other suggestions on where to put it?
mine is and so are alot of people on here,,hAte to say do a "search" but if you do youll see alot of pics..daves nitrous outlet sells a mounting kit that goes between the seats(what i have)
Old 02-20-2013, 09:51 AM
FormerVendor

We make a tranny hump mount kit.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...22&product=984

Quick Reply: mounting 10lb bottle