Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Monster Stage 2 Clutch Package

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monster Stage 2 Clutch Package

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $595
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

For sale is a brand new Monster Level 2 Clutch package for a 98-02 Camaro which includes the new updated slave and the 28lb flywheel, along with brand new GM hardware. I just recently sold my car and Tick's wouldn't let me return it past their 60 day policy and give me a cash refund which im upset about so i'm going to sell it on here. I can send more pictures to whoever is interested but everything is all boxed up just like it came from Tick's. I had a change of heart and sold my car and bought a brand new Silverado. Shoot me an offer and reply here or a pm

This is right off Tick's website and with the updated slave the whole package is $775. I paid right over $650 for it when they had a special

Monster's newly designed Level 2 clutch is one of the best single disc clutches out today! Built off of their successful 11" units, you'll enjoy a 550hp/tq rating out of a clutch that has a butter-smooth engagement!

They went back to the drawing board on the Level 2's trying to "one-up" themselves. Monster wanted to design a clutch that would take abuse, drive like stock, and last like a stock unit. By that they mean a unit that will go 40,000+ miles with abuse. The old Level 2's were great in their own right but dual friction units are old technology: a dual friction is only as good as its weakest friction side. Monster had some really stout carbon/organic frictions, and they had a newly developed 11" pressure plate that put out a staggering 3500+lbs plate load while still maintaining a decent pedal effort (8% stiffer than stock).. it was a no-brainer to put them together! Numerous cars are over the 20,000 mile mark with ~60% of wear left, they all drive like a stock unit, and best of all they take abuse!

This clutch is intended for daily drivers that beat on their cars. The unit is rated to 550rwhp/tq and will take it. Perfect for the guys who don't want to make the wife mad while riding in their cars. It will surpass your expectations!

The Basic Package includes the following:

11" pressure plate
11" carbon/organic clutch disc
28LB SFI certified billet steel flywheel (or an 18LB SFI certified lightweight flywheel for an additional fee, your choice)
Pilot bearing
Release bearing (unless it's the C6 package)
Alignment tool

Choose the premium package to include a Slave Cylinder, as well. If you do not see a slave cylinder listed for your vehicle in our options, the kit is available in Basic Package only for that vehicle.

***CTS-V vehicles will require the C6 premium package. Other spacers will not work with the Monster Clutches.***
Attached Thumbnails Monster Stage 2 Clutch Package-monsterclutch3.jpg  

Last edited by M1tch; 03-08-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:03 PM
m45
Teching In

pm sent..
Old 03-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Launching!

Wow... If I would have only looked on here earlier... I just bought a brand new one from a vendor..
Old 03-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Pm sent

Quick Reply: Monster Stage 2 Clutch Package