Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

The New SS from Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The New SS from Chevrolet

Please help me!

I would like the new 2014 SS to be offered with a manual gearbox. If you feel the same, please contact GM directly.

I love Zeta. Maybe I am just too large and accustom to sedans..

But have you ever taken customers out to lunch in a Camaro? I also like the CTS-V, but it does not have the same rear seat legroom as the Zeta.

Having forums such as this allows us as consumers to voice our opinion. We can make a difference. I want an M/T in my 4dr and need rear legroom.

Please comment.

Thank you,
alan
Old 04-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Launching!

I think you're just beating a dead horse. Yeah maybe GM will offer it down the road pending it's success BUT it'll be like the G8 gxp type deal. You'll pay a premium to have a manual. If I had the extra cash I'd opt for it myself.

Probably you're best bet is a G8 GXP. Besides the SS is alright, I love the idea, but they shot their self in the foot 1st off by calling it an SS, and 2nd the looks are just ordinary/plain.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:42 AM

Default SS Manual

Originally Posted by jsmith564
I think you're just beating a dead horse. Yeah maybe GM will offer it down the road pending it's success BUT it'll be like the G8 gxp type deal. You'll pay a premium to have a manual. If I had the extra cash I'd opt for it myself.

Probably you're best bet is a G8 GXP. Besides the SS is alright, I love the idea, but they shot their self in the foot 1st off by calling it an SS, and 2nd the looks are just ordinary/plain.
JSmith564: YOU ROCK for understand what I, and others, are looking for in the "new" SS. I am also willing to pay a premium if I can get my manual gearbox with the new car. Why? Because it is so hard to find a GXP and when I do they are more expensive (or close) than when I had the opportunity to buy one new!

I just cannot understand why GM will not recertify the same Zeta car (G8 GXP m/t). What has changed? It is still Zeta until replaced by Zeta II in the next 1-2 years.

Thanks for the post!

Quick Reply: The New SS from Chevrolet