Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Can anyone help me out?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone help me out?

Hey guys, I need your help. I bought my 05 Goat brand new from the dealership with only 23 test miles on it when I was 17. When I bought the car it came with dealership installed 18x8 chrome 10-spoke wheels they claim were made by SLP, a $2200 option. I'm 25 now and I recent noticed some cracks in the spokes on my rims. I love the wheels and cannot imagine having to change them. I have scoured the internet looking for these rims, I found one picture of them after countless hours of searching. Of course I cannot remember what they are called and haven't been able to find a single set to purchase. Can anyone please help me find a set of these rims for sale or at least point me in the right direction to find them, maybe tell me what they are called?
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone help me out?-gto-rims.jpg  
Old 04-13-2013, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

If they were an slp wheel you would think there would be more of them making them easier to find info on
Old 04-14-2013, 07:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by orlandog8811
Hey guys, I need your help. I bought my 05 Goat brand new from the dealership with only 23 test miles on it when I was 17. When I bought the car it came with dealership installed 18x8 chrome 10-spoke wheels they claim were made by SLP, a $2200 option. I'm 25 now and I recent noticed some cracks in the spokes on my rims. I love the wheels and cannot imagine having to change them. I have scoured the internet looking for these rims, I found one picture of them after countless hours of searching. Of course I cannot remember what they are called and haven't been able to find a single set to purchase. Can anyone please help me find a set of these rims for sale or at least point me in the right direction to find them, maybe tell me what they are called?
At the risk of sounding overly sarcastic, did you try contacting SLP directly?
Old 04-16-2013, 01:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

IMO, I'd look for new/different wheels.
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...id=008805&fcb=
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resul...5&autoModClar=
Old 04-16-2013, 02:05 AM
Staging Lane

Those remind me of a BBS inspired design with pontiac center caps. I would try looking at other rims if you cannot find a true set of "SLPs". SLP parts are sometimes hard to find depending on what you are searching for because of the limited number made for specific vehicles.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com.../photo_08.html

contact slp

Quick Reply: Can anyone help me out?