Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 35th ann. SS (feeler) 404 hp

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 07:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 35th ann. SS (feeler) 404 hp

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $11000
Mileage: 84000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Color: Orange
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am thinking of selling my SS clone yes she started out life a z28 but has oem hood and aftermarket ss wing and emblems. ill start out at bottom the suspension was started with eibach lowering springs I believe 1.5 drop and koni shocks. then I added spohn hd torque arm pan hard strut tower bar rear control arms and frame connectors. 4.11 rear gears. the trans was built by performabuilt with 3200 stall. engine has custom ground cam stage 1 ported heads and 38 pound injectors and dyno tuned by Virginia speed (yes I do have the dyno sheet). all the brakes were done with ceramic pads and cross drilled rotors. The interior isn't bad has awesome digital gauges that can read anything your engine is doing. seats don't have rips but are a lil darker than original. the body is straight no dents.(does have reconstructed title but was done right and you will have to tear the car apart to find it) the paint isn't perfect but looks nice couple chips here and there did have some runs I sanded down (I painted it in 44 degree shop) this is or was my dd I bought a truck and haul couple quads now so she sits a lot. she runs fast and lopes hard . Im sure im missing a lot like the nitto tires and staggered tt2s

I will accept some trades idk for what but idk throw me some offers a really nice boat or a Polaris rzr or can am side by side. I do have other pics but wont upload for some reason.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 35th ann. SS  (feeler) 404 hp-2012-10-17_13-05-11_918.jpg  

Last edited by nazztman4739; 04-17-2013 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make serious cash offers I honestly don't know what I want for it or even if I want to sell it .

Oh yeah its 84000 miles

Quick Reply: 2002 35th ann. SS (feeler) 404 hp