Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from Bell AutomotiveŽ Products!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Bell AutomotiveŽ Products!

Hello LS1TECH community! My name is Todd Donaldson and I'm with Bell AutomotiveŽ Products, Inc. We are the new sponsor of the Introduction and Greetings section of the LS1TECH forums and we're happy to be part of this fantastic community!

A little about our company -- We are the leader in aftermarket automotive accessories and proud of it! We design and manufacture a wide array of automotive products. From steering wheel covers and seat covers for your interior, to license plate frames and fasteners for your exterior, organizational products to help keep your ride neat and clean, 12V accessories to keep your electronics powered, to classic dress up novelty items like fuzzy dice and hula dolls, we truly have something for everyone. We also specialize in tire repair products and accessories. Everything from tire inflators to tire gauges, valve caps to roadside safety and emergency kits, we have you covered.

Our roots in the automotive market go back the 1940's where Roy Richter began selling auto parts from his small garage in Bell, California. Then in 1954 he designed the most protective auto racing helmet the world had ever seen and soon Bell became the leader in safety equipment for auto, motorcycle and bicycle racing. In 2005 Bell Automotive acquired Victor Products and Monkey Grip, the leader in tire repair products, to complete the family of automotive accessories.

We're a tight knit group here at Bell Automotive and we operate much more like a small start-up company than a corporation. We're not happy with a product unless we feel we'd use it ourselves. As the Senior Product Designer (and a true car guy) I'm involved with the look and feel of many of our products. I value suggestions and comments from our consumers, so if you're ever inclined to tell me what we can do as a company to better improve a specific item, or if you have an idea for a product that you feel someone should make but doesn't, please don't hesitate to contact me with your thoughts. We're always looking to improve what's out there or create something completely new and innovative.

As much as this is a perfect opportunity for us to get the Bell Automotive name out to the LS1TECH community, we value it just as much as a learning tool to find out more about LS-based vehicles. My personal experience with GM V8s is limited to my first -- and most missed -- car, a sunburst yellow 1972 Buick Skylark with a 350 2 barrel carb that I modified overtime and had some of the best memories I've ever had in a car. Since then I've dabbled with Hondas, Nissans and most currently a Mazdaspeed6 -- four doors for the family -- but deep down inside I'm a V8 guy and hope to own another someday. The goal is to have a weekend toy, oh say, maybe something like a black 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 w/a 6 speed. Yeah, I think that'd fit the bill! Replacing the Speed6 with a four door G8 GT is another option, just don't tell my wife about any of my plans.

Again, it's a pleasure being part of the LS1TECH community and I'm very much looking forward to getting to know you all. As a little thank you for having us, please use the coupon code in my signature to enjoy 20% off your total order at www.bellautomotive.com.

- Todd

Quick Reply: Greetings from Bell AutomotiveŽ Products!