Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OL SD Tune issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OL SD Tune issue

I need some help figuring out where I need to make adjustments in my tune. Its an 02 OS running 2 bar speed density with no o2 sensors, 6.0 , tx giant cam,60lb injectors,and a turbo..

I finally got around to adjusting idle air flow and getting everything somewhat stable but when the motor is running hot around 216ect the stft goes way past 125 and wideband goes off the scale on leaning out.
Now it doesn't seem to do this all the time , like when I run the idle air config in scanner , I ran it close to this temp and didn't have a problem with AFR.
SO basically it seems it has to be in the fueling as the spark is steady at 25 and iac acts normal until it leans way out and trys to compensate.

Is there any other table besides the VE table that could relate to a temperature or any other factor that can impact the fueling so drastically maybe a failsafe mode..something im overlooking?

Besides this I have everything pretty close to dialed in for driveability.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

STFTs in an open loop tune with no o2 sensors?

Isn't that a trim that o2 sensors put out in closed loop?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:08 PM
9 Second Club

Yeah, if you have no O2 sensors, you have no STFTs... post your tune and a log and you might be able to get some help...
Old 05-16-2013, 06:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

oh ok I had thought so but was seeing the stft moving around in log with everything o2 related turned off in the tune.

Now I have found a p0200 code injector driver fault. Im thinking its the source of my problem.

Quick Reply: OL SD Tune issue