Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Internet Noobie from NC!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Internet Noobie from NC!

Hello guys, this is my first time joining a forum... So be gentle with me, haha. I am no stranger to the car world, been building old hot rods (30's and 40's model stuff) and hot street cars as long as I can remember, but always carburated. Had the IROC TPI growing up in high school, and a LT1 Camaro thru college, but finally bought myself a 2000 SS Camaro last year and LOVE the performance it holds.

I've only have had time and money to add a few things to my stock SS in the past year... I've lowered it with the "pro-kit", added the Fast-Toy's ram air, SLP lid, Founder's strut tower brace, and have the GMMG catback and a Edelbrock torque arm leaning up against the wall in my garage waiting for my Texas 1-7/8" headers and ORY to arrive that I just ordered. Trying to decide if I want to go ahead and order my lower control arms and panhard bar and install it all at the same time? LOL

Anyway, the information and experience on this site is Amazing and I can't wait untill I have the money saved for my heads and cam, maybe next spring?
Old 05-17-2013, 04:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to LS1tech and from Raleigh NC.

Quick Reply: Internet Noobie from NC!