Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Tear down progress

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tear down progress

Currently in the process of removing everything from my engine bay and uncdercarriage, I'm at the point where the only thing holding my rear in is a floor jack and my shocks. Then out comes the gas tank, fuel lines, and break lines. I currently have it about 2.5 feet off the ground on jack stands and will hopefully be sandblasting the under carriage and chemically stripping the engine bay, as there is no rust under the hood. Both will then be painted with sem rust shield. I figured I would do an aeromotive 340 filter or twin walbros while the tank is out, get new springs, adjustable shocks, and brake lines after its all painted up. Ill probaby install my factory ten bolt back up for now, unless funds allow for a. strange rearend. Let me know what you guys would recommend using for springs and shocks. I have tubular everything ready to go in as well. Also after the paint I will begin to cut the hole for my master cylinder and shifter for an m6 swap.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:12 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first choice funds providing would be AFCO double adjustables in the rear. My 2nd choice would be Strange doubles.

Carl
Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carl at CRP
My first choice funds providing would be AFCO double adjustables in the rear. My 2nd choice would be Strange doubles.

Carl
Thanks for the input. So what kind of specials are you running on s60s? I really dont want to put my stock ten bolt back in even to wheel it around. Thanks
Tony
Old 05-21-2013, 05:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MoparChevZ28
Thanks for the input. So what kind of specials are you running on s60s? I really dont want to put my stock ten bolt back in even to wheel it around. Thanks
Tony
Tony,
You are welcome. I sent You a PM.
Thank You,
Carl

Quick Reply: Tear down progress