Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Cam suggestions!?!?!? Questions!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Cam suggestions!?!?!? Questions!

I have a 05 gto A4, mod list: vararam cai, pacesetter headers, yank ss 3600, and diablo tuner for now. I do have a tsp torquer v3 cam in a box to be installed BUT I hear some people say the tsp cams have to high a ramp rate and destroy valve springs. Does anyone have a suggestion for a cam if not the one I have?? It will get tuned at RPM in Deleware and will be adding a lsxr102 intake while swapping cam. I also hit it with a nitrous outlet plate kit 150 shot. Any help would be great guys I would really like to get the right cam the first time!
Old 06-02-2013, 06:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 583 Likes on 461 Posts

pay the $25 and have Patrick G spec you a cam Try a SEARCH with that username.

You can also call Martin Smallwood @ www.TICKperformance.com and him do it for free. Try a SEARCH with MARTIN SMALLWOOD as he has several threads going with cams he designs. He/Tick are a sponsor here`~~~~>
Old 06-02-2013, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Camhelp@gueragroup.com
Go to this Webb site from there you will be routed to pay-pal by their software to post payment then same software will take you to a long questionnaire, take your time and fill it all out and make your submission, don't forget to live your telephone number, Patrick G will contact you with any other questions he may have about your parts combo etc, is best to go to him before you buy any more stuff sense he likes light valve traine components, Patrick will make his recommendation in a form of all the specs for that application, you may or not like it, i say just try it, it will do all you asked and more.
For best results get shift points at 6,800 rpms or you will risk having crappy brakes due to low vacuum, it will still pull to 7.3 and thats where i place my red line at, just for your reference, good luck and enjoy your build, David.

Quick Reply: Cam suggestions!?!?!? Questions!