Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy wondering from LS1GTO

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy wondering from LS1GTO

As the title says I have made my way over from LS1GTO. My car is an 04 GTO with coilovers sway bars and full poly bushings along with other odds and ends. Looking to eventually get into a C5 Z06 and go racing.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 AM
On The Tree

My son owned 04 GTO it was a great car. One rainy night on 194 he went to pass a slower car was in 5th gear gave it to much gas lost traction and rapped it around a light pole.Passenger side took the damage. He would be dead if was the driver's side. The car was like new with 6000 miles and was totaled !
Old 06-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sgtrgpfdps
My son owned 04 GTO it was a great car. One rainy night on 194 he went to pass a slower car was in 5th gear gave it to much gas lost traction and rapped it around a light pole.Passenger side took the damage. He would be dead if was the driver's side. The car was like new with 6000 miles and was totaled !
I have had mine for 6 years this year and while I do love it and have spent a lot of time and money on it GTO's just aren't good autox/track cars without completely killing the street fun so I think it is time to move on.

Good to hear that your son was ok. These cars are built like tanks(shows in the almost 3800 pound curb weight) and crash very well. However they total easy due to crazy high part costs.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Welcome!!!

Quick Reply: New guy wondering from LS1GTO