Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pontiac Firebird or TRADE

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 08:35 AM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2002 Pontiac Firebird or TRADE

Year: 2015
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $10000
Mileage: 123681
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Yellow
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collector Edition #1659
The car now has 123,681 miles but complete a motor swap in 2010 and this motor has around 18,000 miles and is running strong. The new engine is a built LS1 with a Comp Cams 224/224 camshaft, ARP head studs and ARP rod bolts. It drives great and uses no oil. I would guess it has around 450 Horsepower

Video link here:
It has the automatic transmission which I upgraded with a CIrcle D 3300 Stall Torque converter and a large transmission cooler. It drives great on the road and never runs hot with the big cooler. The vehicle currently has the stock CETA rims with good tires but will also come with the spare set of 18 inch rims without tires that you see in some of the pictures. The 18's were bought used and have some scratches and curb rash though. The audio system is the Premium monsoon system with the CD player and I upgraded with a small built in 10 inch subwoofer box and amplifier. I installed an interceptor digital gauge in the dashboard that monitors about 100 different vital readings from the cars PCM and is also a performance gauge which calculates your 0-60, HP, quarter mile times, etc.

Will trade or sale for the right offer. These cars are extremely rare!

TEXT 706-587-6429

http://www.racingjunk.com/Firebird/1...html?aid=32805