Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2008 TBSS 45k miles in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 TBSS 45k miles in NJ

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: TrailBlazer
Price: $18500
Mileage: 45454
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

$18,500
08080 NJ

08 Trailblazer SS
45,454 miles
6.0L V8 Engine
4L70e Auto Transmission
Rear Wheel Drive

This Trailblazer SS is in great condition inside and out. It only has 45,454 miles and is a one-owner car that was purchased new from Elkins Chevrolet in Berlin, NJ. Everything works including the air compressor located in the rear of the vehicle. It has never been used for towing and the towing harness connectors are still new in the bag as you can see in the pictures. I do have floor mats for the interior. They just aren't in the pictures because I wanted to show you how clean it is. I think Summit White is the best looking color on these trucks. I could only find two small dings in the passenger door that you can see in the right angle with the right lighting and a couple marks on top of the rear bumper from loading stuff in the back. The tires do not have much tread left and should be replaced soon. Other than that, I think the truck is in great condition. The radio and air conditioning work great. All the fluids look great. It doesn't make any unusual sounds. And most importantly, it's quick!

Tons of pictures in the link below:
http://s44.photobucket.com/user/SS86...ailblazer%20SS

Quick Reply: 2008 TBSS 45k miles in NJ