Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Z06 372ci Stroker w/Procharger 600+ RWHP PICS/VIDS

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Z06 372ci Stroker w/Procharger 600+ RWHP PICS/VIDS

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $22000
Mileage: 66486
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Motivated to sell, would like to move this week.

**UPDATE** A/C should be hooked back up by tomorrow, no one in likes no A/C in Texas.

It's that time.... I'm finally bringing myself to part with my baby, unfortunately she has just been sitting in the garage covered up and it's time to pass it on to the next person that will enjoy it as much as I have. I have not had the time to enjoy her as much as I wish I could in the past few years and unfortunately do not have the time take her to the next level like I had been planning on.

You are looking at a highly modded 2001 Millenium Yellow Z06 that is not for the faint at heart, approx 600+RWHP. The car is not a perfect 10 but in great shape and runs strong. The Supercharger was installed about 1,500miles/4yrs ago and has by far brought this beast alive! The car was originally tuned by LG Motorsports pre blower and has been tweaked with HP Tuners and a wideband after but has never had a full dyno tune completed after the blower. I can only imagine the numbers this car would put out with a good one. The car ran great without any issues and not run hard since there's nowhere to use it around here so never bothered with investing the time and money to complete it. The clutch choice was an interesting one as I had gone through a couple Spec twin disc prior and was fed up with the $1,000+ rebuild cost. The Quartermaster only runs about $300. Granted it is by far not street friendly but I always trailed it whenever I went extended distances, usually Austin or Houston for car shows and I only drove it a limited amount of time. Amazingly enough I will admit the clutch is the strongest holding clutch that I have had ever driven. You will receive the previous Spec DualDisc that needs a rebuild and Slave Cylinder along with a Fidenza flywheel for a normal clutch if you shall decide to change to something more streetable. There are also a couple other things that I was never able to complete unfortunately. The A/C also needs to have its charge line connected back up and boiled. Also I somehow hit something in the road and it put a couple cracks in the drivers side rocker panel just in front of the back wheel along with one in the fender. Nothing that a good body guy can't repair for a few hundred bucks. I was going to install wide body fenders but yet again never got around to it. And the final flaw is the rear tires are due for replacing, I could never make up my mind on what I wanted to install so I will give the new owner the chance to decide. Overall the car is very strong and give you the ride of your life but if you're planning on picking this up and driving everyday this is probably not what you are looking for unless you change the clutch, put rear tires and put a good tune on.

The way it sits I am looking for $22,000 everything should cost under $2k to turn this back into an amazing streetable car. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

66,486 miles
372ci LS6 Stroker Motor 9:1 Compression
Custom Built Supercharger Setup with Procharger P1SC
ATI 8Rib drive pullies
Tial 50mm BOV
Callies Magnum 3.875" Stroke Crank
Eagle H-Beam Rods
JE FSR Pistons
JE Hellfire Rings
Custom Ported 6.0L heads
Comp R Lifters
Comp Cams Hi Tech Pushrods
Comp Cams 921 Valve Springs w/ Titanium Retainers
Custom Grind Comp Cams .621/.621 254/261 112 LSA
Double Roller Timing Chain
LS6 Ported Oil Pump
ARP Head Studs and Main Studs
Cometic Head Gaskets
FAST 90mm Intake Manifold
FAST Fuel Rails
60lb Fuel Injectors
LS2 Throttle Body
Custom Wrapped factory wiring harness
LG Motorsports Pro Longtubes 1 7/8" no cats
SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust
Quartermaster Pro 7.25" Triple Disc Clutch
Quartermaster Slave Cylinder w/Remote Bleeder
Tilton Slave Cylinder
B&M Ripper Shifter
DTE Diff Brace
Custom Spherical Bearing Swaybar Links
Baer EradiSpeed Rotors Front
Baer EradiSpeed +2 Rotors Rear
Black Z06 Motorsports Wheels 17x9.5 F, 18x10.5 R
Lloyd Mats
Euro tail lights
Triple Pillar Pod with Auto Meter Boost Gauge

$22,000

**UPDATED PICS**
http://s164.photobucket.com/user/Big...?sort=3&page=1

**VIDEOS**

Attached Thumbnails 2001 Z06 372ci Stroker w/Procharger 600+ RWHP PICS/VIDS-img_1612.jpg  

Last edited by TRDMoneyPit; 07-01-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Image Add
Old 07-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Teching In

BUMP Still available.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:38 PM
Teching In

What a beast. Makes me wanna sell my Supra to buy it.

Quick Reply: 2001 Z06 372ci Stroker w/Procharger 600+ RWHP PICS/VIDS