Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Everything you need to know about the Vengeance Racing ZR1 Heat Exchanger UPGRADE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 10:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Everything you need to know about the Vengeance Racing ZR1 Heat Exchanger UPGRADE!

Our technicians, customers, and tuners agree; the Vengeance Racing ZR1 Heat Exchanger is the solution for dramatically reduced IAT2s and increased performance. But don't take our word for it...

Originally Posted by ss2z06
The kit is very complete and went together really well. I am running 18lbs of boost and on the dyno in the Bay Area of California my iat2's never got over 126 on back to back pulls. All of my mods can be seen in my sig. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a heat exchanger setup. I'm sure they will be releasing it soon. It's different from others as the exchanger is basically the size of your a/c condenser and I think that is what made the difference.
Originally Posted by whatcop?
I run the Vengeance Racing heat exchanger. At the time when I decided to go ahead and do a heat exchanger I looked at the others on the market and did some research on water to air cooling and decided they didn't fit my needs. So I spoke with the guys at Vengeance about designing something specifically for my car. Dropped the car off and a few short weeks later I had a shiny new heat exchanger from them lol. Its bigger than anything else on the market and truly does an amazing job of keeping temps in line.

Before the heat exchanger I had issues with the car overheating at the track even with the meth being sprayed. After it was installed I haven't had a single heat issue even when it was 101* out and being on the track for 45 mins doing lap after lap.
The Vengeance Racing ZR1 Heat Exchanger system is a complete bolt-on system for your ZR1 that reduces IAT2s (incoming air temps after the intercooler core) while allowing the factory radiator to keep the engine cool. We've tested this HX in extreme conditions without issue.

So, what's in the kit?

The heart of the system is, obviously, the Heat Exchanger core and in the VR system, it is humungous measuring in at 23-inches wide, 17-inches tall, and 2-inches thick!

We also include the best pump we could find, a Meziere 20-GPM unit capable of moving fluid quickly and efficiently.

Of course, there is a ton of hose needed to get everything connected to the factory locations, and we've included Goodyear .750-inch hose with the system

2 @ 22-1/2" (HEX to pump/HEX to tank)
1 @ 57" (Pump to blower/intercooler)
1 @ 67" (Blower to tank)
8 x appropriate hose clamps

And all of the brackets needed to put everything together, which are all fabricated and welded in-house by our VR technicians.

We also include:

2 x self-tapping screws
2 x butt connectors
1 x 6mm bolt with 2 washers
1 x 6mm nyloc washer
1 x approx. 2' of weather-stripping
2 x pump fittings

Making this a one-stop-open-the-box-and-bolt-it-on experience. Everything is included, just bolt it on, fill it up, and hit the track!

Pricing is currently set at $1249.00 + Shipping. Please contact a Vengeance Racing rep today to learn more or place your order. As always, we're happy to answer any questions you may have!

Last edited by David@Vengeance; 07-11-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great looking piece.

Where can we find more info about the vette in your advertisement? Curious about the ci/build of that white vette..
Old 07-23-2013, 07:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep your eyes peeled in upcoming issues of Vette Magazine
Old 07-23-2013, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

If you're impatient search for "whatcop?" on corvette forum.

Quick Reply: Everything you need to know about the Vengeance Racing ZR1 Heat Exchanger UPGRADE!