Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT 2009 Infiniti G37 airbags and bolt ons

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 2009 Infiniti G37 airbags and bolt ons

Year: 2009
Make: Infiniti
Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $27500
Mileage: 52800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

David Fathali
Fort Myers, FL
914-844-0752

Looking to trade the car for a Pontiac G8 or GXP(cash on my end) I am looking for cars more in the closer to stock nature also have a mileage cap of 45K miles unless its a great deal or worth it

the car is a 2009 Infiniti G37 which was purchased from the second owner. The car is in excellent condition and has 15K worth of upgrades which are the best brands that could be offered.

The performance mods would be the Stillen long Intakes(cold air), fast intentions catback with 12" resonators, and tuned by Horsepower Logix with an UpRev tune. the car made 298rwhp/274ft lbs of torque(have the whole chart)

The Wheels are by a brand called WaterCooled INC out of California which are made to the specs of the customer and all wheels are custom. These wheels without tires cost be 5200 dollars alone and took six months for me to get from the day I paid.

The suspension setup is an AccuAir airbag system with Ilevel. The car has sensors mounted on all four corners which have presets you can store for the car to automatically level the car perfectly. the car has a controller in the car and is fully adjustable from an iphone or android. has a five gallon tank in the trunk and twin conpressor setup

The car audio is just a set of twin 12" JL audio subs and speakers, using the factory touch screen radio.

the pictures are of last month when the car was wrapped matte white and the charcoal is currently how it is now.

any questions please ask and thanks for viewing

Old 07-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up to the top

Quick Reply: WTT 2009 Infiniti G37 airbags and bolt ons