Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 SS Camaro M6

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 08:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 SS Camaro M6

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9500
Mileage: 105000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

It's a 1999 SS Camaro with a LS1. The car has never seen snow, and rain just a handful of times. 104K. There are no mechanical problem at all, no leaks. I get looks in it everywhere I go. The only reason I want to sell it is to get something more practical. I'm also interested in trades. Trucks, cars, boats or whatever, just ask the worst I could say is no. When I got this car it was completely stock. I have since put full exhaust which included TSP headers and Y-pipe going into a SLP loudmouth catback. I took the SLP muffler out and put in a magna flow to make it the magnamouth ( sounds just as good just doesn't have that annoying crackle to it.) Its also has a LS6 intake with a SLP lid. MGW short throw shifter. I have dyno sheets of it before the LS6 intake and it put down 321 RWHP so it should be right at 340 now. The car will really put you back in your seat. $9500 OBO 515-360-2562

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/3880144330.html

Quick Reply: 99 SS Camaro M6