Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Mint

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Mint

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $20300
Mileage: 35500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well I originally came on here to sell my RKSPORT body kit I bought and never installed, and I realized I was going to list my car for sale so I should do that here too.

35,000 miles on it I got it from Chicago, ILL about 2 years ago. I got it with 27K miles on it and bought it from a collector who had this and also a convertible for sale. I like T Tops more so I chose this. 35th anniversary collectors edition. 6 speed manual transmission with a 5.7L V8 Rated at over 350 HP. Only major modification done is True dual 3" kooks headers and kooks full exhaust system. Yeah I paid the big bucks because this car is worth every penny.

Inside you will find everything original and in 2 tone 35th anniversary leather seats and same in the back.

The car is extremely clean inside and out. It has a stainless billet installed on the front to replace factory SS style grill. I have all original parts for the grill and stock exhaust manifold and most other parts to the original exhaust.

The one last car modification was I upgraded the springs to give it a better look. The car doesn't roll forward or backwards when starting and stopping on the springs which is way better then factory. It does lower it 1.3" so you do have to be careful where driving with those big stainless pipes :p (Original springs included too)

Extra I am selling the 02 RKSPORT kit with rear dual center exhaust valence, front valence, and side skirts for 600. The kit is brand new and fits 98-02.

This car was never driven in salt, and I have kept it garaged since i bought it. I avoided rain when ever I could since I drive a jeep as well.

More pics available by looking at my profile garage.
PM me if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Mint-463914_10151758213375447_775542328_o.jpg   2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Mint-stanced-240sx-s13-camaro-ss-2-.jpg   2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Mint-240sx-s13-camaro-ss-3-.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Mint