Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LNC-001 Issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 08:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default LNC-001 Issue

I'm having an issue with my Lingenfelter two-step.

The machine is plugged into the coil packs, and is grounded; the yellow power wire is not hooked up to power (or anything for that matter). When the car is started, the device becomes active and operates by cutting spark at the set RPM. Do you know why this is the case? This means that the LNC-001 is functional at all times, regardless of whether or not the clutch is depressed.

Any thoughts?
Old 08-12-2013, 12:50 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lnc-001

When you say it is grounded, are you saying that the green wire wire is connected to ground? If so, that is why this is happening. The LNC-001 can either be ground activated (via the green wire) or +12 volt activated via the yellow wire. If the green wire is connected to ground all the time then it will be active all the time.

Do you have a copy of the instructions? This product has been out of production for 4 or 5 years so they aren't on our web site anymore but I could email you a copy if you need them (or get someone to put them back on the web site).

Originally Posted by Spd-Kilz
I'm having an issue with my Lingenfelter two-step.

The machine is plugged into the coil packs, and is grounded; the yellow power wire is not hooked up to power (or anything for that matter). When the car is started, the device becomes active and operates by cutting spark at the set RPM. Do you know why this is the case? This means that the LNC-001 is functional at all times, regardless of whether or not the clutch is depressed.

Any thoughts?
Old 08-15-2013, 09:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for all the help Jason. My problem was that I had the unit powered from the CPP and permanently connected to groud. After disconncting the ground wire it work perfectly.

Thank you!

Quick Reply: LNC-001 Issue