Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from Miami, FL

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Launching!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default New Member from Miami, FL

My name is Shaun. I am completely new to the GM community. Had my share of Ford's and Japanese builds but this will be my first Chevy. My dad is a die hard Chevy enthusiast and he has been hating my guts for year's because I never owned a GM.

Well, I finally grew some ***** and I bought myself a 99 Camaro SS. Red, T-Tops, grey interior, and M6. The car is low mileage and in really good shape. Paint is great and so is the interior. As far as mechanical, the car is pretty much stock. I just recently installed Z06 Wheels wrapped on Nitto 555R's, BBK long tubes, straight pipe exhaust out to my centermounts, and a high-flow filter with the upgraded intake box. I'm still un-decided on the route I will finally be taking, I usually just go with the flow and see what happens. I want to get to the 500hp range. Looking to build my head next (nice cams), and maybe later on installing a D1SC (8 LBS).

A little about myself, I work for one of the largest ocean carriers in the world. I do a lot of exporting. I also have my associates in computer science and I am working on my bachelor's majoring specifically on cyber security and cyber crime.

I have plenty of questions and will surely be bothering many of you for information and answers as well as I will try my best to help others. My plan is to stick around for a long time since I am planning to keep my SS for eternity. I daily drive an Audi A4, so gas mileage is not an issue here.

I don't really have pictures of it yet, but here is a shitty one my friend took from his side view mirror (04 GTO). I will be sure to post more in the future.
Attached Thumbnails New Member from Miami, FL-img-20130910-wa0000.jpg  
Old 09-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi..tons of info on here to read
Old 09-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Launching!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by rickybobbyss
hi..tons of info on here to read
I already started...thanks

Quick Reply: New Member from Miami, FL